Field reimbursement team

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Oct 23, 2018 at 2:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi, I am looking to see if anyone has any insight on the new reimbursement team positions. What is the timeline for interviews? When is start date? Which drugs? How many positions across the country? Is this a new role for Alkermes? Thank you

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You better have reimbursement experience and years of field work under your belt. They contacted me. I have 20+ industry years, 9 in specialty pharmacy, and combined reimbursement for medical and pharmacy - 12 years. The positions you are referring to are Director level and if you think you are jumping up in base - you're out of you element. Just making sure people check themselves at the door before applying.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why check yourself at the door? What do you mean about salary? These types of roles are often Manager/Director level jobs, and they should be! Most sales reps do not understand BnB/SP and the process, codes, etc.

Are these positions filled yet?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have had two phone screens and haven’t heard about moving forward. I was hoping we’d hear something last week. Has anyone heard anything about face to face interviews?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re that good, why are you looking to work here? It’s sounds like you are trying to scare a lot of people out of applying.

You probably burned a lot bridges in your 20+ years combined with the fact that you’re so old that when you sneeze you turn to dust.

You may want to check your much younger experienced competition before your ego gets too far ahead of you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any idea of the pay range?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any offers out there yet?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or you could be an internal slug from Managed Markets and slide into one of these roles. Keep sliding and keep coasting while you continue ghosting on results What a great gig! Thanks Uncle Alks!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, you better check yourself before you wreck yourself?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest