Field Sales - EXODUS

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Oct 5, 2017 at 7:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To HQ: While we know people have left or been let go, our own sentiments are same in that we a tired of hearing nothing but lies. The stock is shakey and not in growth mode. Our doctors have told us proactively that they do not have reason to RX given the circumstances and access hurdles. Rumors are that the company is being sold quietly. We are hearing of resignations this week and next and also my own region - well everyone is interviewing trying to get out. The runway is short here and staying makes no sense,

So many screw ups! Poor managers. What else is around the corner for us?

Yes - I am interviewing. Pray I get out. Why would you sty in this sinkhole?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for your questions. Ron will have his PR team address your concerns when he is done tweeting about other people's innovations and role playing the part of a biotech CEO.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he and trump have much in common except for the business success factor --- hair, tweeting, skirt chasin

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a fantastic company
    Worth investing and / or working with

Ron is a true Leader and a great caring human being

Stop the HATE
    Start the LOVE

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership has just reviewed this post. It is total misinformation. We are on a trajectory of win win win. Yes some sales force rank and file were terminated with cause. Thats the nature of pharma!!!!
    We have a Six Sigma Black Belt overseeing the detailed review of our processes. So far many issues been uncovered. This means more Corrective Action of Sales. Also new morale lifting brainstorming coming up with some radical changes. Prepare for all rank and file to wear Company Uniforms! More later.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love the idea of uniforms.
    Are we going to have summer and winter wardrobes?
    Are transgender employees be able to wear identity-appropiate clothes?
    As a post-Op FtM, a dark blue suit with a green tie will make me look so studly!

These Six Sigma Consultant DO know their shit.
    Awesome
    I am excited

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is certified on Six Sigma at our dumb ass organization! Oh please! No one was terminated. Stop the lies. The winning never was or will be. You have been trying to sell this place at the right price - we know this! When you have incompetence at every level, one cannot move forward............

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you. All good points and were not even identified by the Morale Lifting team. And yes the Six Sigma Black Belt brought in was expensive but is doing wonders.

Please continue to provide thoughtful feedback, such as inputs on outfit color combo, material and jacket style. Leadership may initiate a contest to pick the wardrobe if no concensus among Leaders and sales force. For the skeptics out there the uniform concept is not new, and has proven effective in increased pharma sales and employee morale and team building.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone seen Dior 's Fall Collection?

It has these fabulous "straight-jacket" inspired outfits that will look radiant for many of the posters here in CP.

Get a life!
    Leave ACOR alone
    Soon enough it will deliver on its promise of healthy returns

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe it's you that needs the straight jacket PRincess.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you the only voice of anger? So much hatred. What as our beautiful and majestic Princess done to you? Let it go. She is someone to admire for her loyalty to Acorda.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting post, when I worked at Forest Labs we rewarded hi pots and sales leaders with Presidents Club Green Jacket. Also one week at a resort like Green Brier with senior management. Maybe Ron will consider this as well as a company uniform. I like the idea of a uniform as it actually makes it easier to dress for work. But nothing too fancy. Maybe we can save ACOR with this. As an older person I see many issues here due to a poor work ethic.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor work ethic? People are burned out here from the energy spent dealing with idiots. You're a joke. We all know who this is posting. Ra Ra all ya want but we are all interviewing. This place has weak people and idiots who cannot make decisions. BTW RC - look closely as the half wits in Marketing! LOL LOL One can't spell or put a sentence together. Hasta la vista ya'll!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is burnt out
    Everyone here enjoys their work and are passionate to make the lives of patients better

Stop the lies and fake posts
    Stop the negativity

Acorda is an awesome company

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's a pretty feeble defense for someone paid by the word count PRincess.

You must be busy on something else (obviously not the PR for the refiling). Must be some new talking points for the "rank and file".

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are one man obsess with a Princess!!!!!!

It was not her that made that post, but I. Nothing to do with a Princess and a Kingdom; but, an Acordian that believes in our Mission to help patients and their families.

Instead of being the lonely voice of sarcasm and negativity, you should invest your time in helping others less fortunate.

Try volunteering at a homeless shelter or tutoring children in the inner city; or perhaps, assist recent undocumented immigrants obtain jobs and education for their children. There are plenty of options and ideas for you to rechannel your negative energy into a positive transformative force for our World.

We are doing this at Acorda
    One molecule at a time.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more field resignations coming!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't flip out PRincess. You like to get on here and tell your version of facts, but you sure can't handle being called out from your delusions.

I'll give you one thing. Acorda is indeed doing it one molecule at a time, though that molecule is about to be generic so.....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Her Royal Highness is going to hang you by your gonads at Ardsley's public square if you keep insulting her.
    Why do you hate her so much?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership is disappointed by the promulgation of falsehoods and idiotic posts about female royalty. ALL LIES LIES !!

We are doing Six Sigma bottomup review of rank and file performance and morale issues. We need feedback. Our consultant, Hugo, welcomes your ideas. There are no plans to let ACOR to be acquired. We have a strong R&D group and have lessons learned from the NDA fiasco. BE PATIENT. WE WILL WIN WIN WIN !!!!

Also please feedback on morale lifting ideas (besides raises, uniforms and Uber driving on company time)