Field Sales Position

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2015 at 12:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell no! This worm piece of donkey shit hot fired and now simply can't move on in life

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too funny!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lanched in January, about 50 reps and seven have already resigned. This is a fact.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In every start up, there are some who simply take a second offer they were working on. Hard to know the specifics of each. But- it is easy to know the opportunity at Ipsen and I'm good here worm! Thanks for your concern

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fat poodle this ain't no start up. Why pretend? This is an old French company. Start up, makes you sound like delusional. Losing 15% new hires in 6 months is high. Better hope the board doesn't find out.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To think there is only one person posting truths about Ipsen is really clueless. Ipsen culture sucks and is not a startup. Comical to think that for 15-20% of the salesforce has resigned and this is normal. A total "me too" product, no pipeline, micro management and French!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then by all means just leave! It's a free country ya jackwad! Don't let the do if hit take where the good Lord split ya! Bye now! You will not be missed

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell yes! I totally agree. Take your act on the road scum sucker

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why can't we have a healthy discussion rather than character assassinate the messenger. Recruits look at this board and makes us look childish.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fact is that people are leaving ipsen at an alarming rate....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fact is, you're full of toad shit.
    Name the positions specifically or shut up!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No need for name calling. Seven OAS reps have left. Two on northeast, two in mid Atlantic, one each in south, Midwest and west. Again no name calling....just facts.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blah, Blah, Blahhhhh. ... You're a liar and boring. Know for a fact no one has left in MidWest or Great Lakes or West... Liar

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the liar.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no you are, liar liar pants on fire, bounces off me sticks on you

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are all boring as shit. Why does anyone even respond to the absolutely insane and negative critiques of the Worm. He is just a sad and pathetic shadow of a human who had been fired by Ipsen and cannot move on in life. The poor creeps only stimulation in his boring unproductive days are trying to come up with new insane lies about ipsen and create controversy. Just let the stinky little piece of dog shit lie there and turn white from his own toxic life! Worm you are such a shadow of a true human it makes me sad!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did notice this worm as you call him never has anything positive to say and always seems to be trying to stir up some controversy. Best idea yet- leave the miserable fool to himself

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

let me see if i understand, if some people points out something that needs to be fixed, we call them a worm. smart, why not try fixing the problem. people are quitting, WORM! stock is dropping, WORM!!! TASQ failed, WORM. The French bought a company the US said not to, WORM. Worm, worm, worm. I can't think of anything more pathetic than senior leadership spending hours a day monitoring this stupid board and calling everyone a worm.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up WORM !! Everything here is going fantastically well. Incredible product launch, new leadership, passionate team work, rich bonus payments. This is the life, back into your underground hole WORM !!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't it sad that the fat poodle can only bark WORM? Is this why she changes or losese her job each year?