Filling in interviews

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by anonymous, Oct 10, 2020 at 7:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the deal with these...and how often does this really happen?

Its time to expose this. so people stop wasting their time with unethical companies that have no intention on hiring certain candidates that don't fit their profiles.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happens a lot in pharma, especially these days.

Today, if you are over 30, you need a referral to even consider interviewing.

If you are under 30, you are in a good spot because pharma and medical love young newbies that drink the Kool Aid and don't care or understand that they are vastly UNDER paid for their efforts.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good post.
    I recently left pharma after 2 years.

It's not sales.

Rather, it's an extension of marketing and bagel catering.

4. Infernode

Infernode new user

Does this really happen? I have never heard such a thing.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It happens all the time! You can thank the rise of HR in the pharma companies and political correctness and affirmative action. Hiring the best candidate for the job died long ago. Now it’s box checking. You need more women, more minorities, etc. this practice is sadly not going away!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop it you idiot! Pharma is as much sales as any other sales job. In fact because it’s indirect sales it’s even more difficult and takes a patient and mature individual because you don’t get immediate payoff.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sadly happens ALL the time! Lots of times you’re just interview fodder.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have done both and Pharma is DEFINITELY NOT real sales...It is a soft, powder puff pseudo PR
    gig at best...it is much closer to the merchandiser job where young people stock the CVS sunblock
    section with Coppertone.

Mature individuals needed in Pharma...OMG! Somebody needs to book you into an open mike night
    at the Comedy Store.