1. Bristol Myers to build first cell therapy factory in Europe — Teva CEO Schultz sees a 35% raise despite company's legal woes — Why Biogen Q1 earnings weren't good enoughSee more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice

Final Decisions

Discussion in 'Dermira' started by anonymous, Jul 27, 2018 at 8:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many more regions are left to panel interview. I heard it was intense. Any specifics about the people in the panel or the experience? How long after final interviews do offers go out?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

been almost a week and no word. wasnt that intense . 2 panels of 2. just had to detail them on a product they have no clue about. they arent looking for someone to come n and verbally vomit , they want you asking questions (even though they have no idea how to respond ) its weird how they sit you at a table in front of your competition. didnt bother me just makes for awkard conversation .

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They make you wait more than a week to reject or make an offer? How long? Did you get the job?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Captain Green Jacket here. Nothing commands more respect or gets you back to see the doc better than a Green Jacket. It tells the doctor you are a true sale man. You are probably smarter than he is. I like to accent it with my Green Vest (for 3 time winners, one size fits all, adjustable in the back). This is the game changer. It lets the doctor know you are of Trump caliber. You are a winner.

Sometimes my wife makes me wear my Green Jacket in bed. She says she knows only real man can win one.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Green Jacket very impressive. I should try not that move in bed with my wife.
    She loves when I’m on top because she loves looking into the eyes of a winner!
    She is super exicited to be sleeping with a future Pit wipe salesman!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are funny and so primary care!!!.. one size fits all says it all fat ass!!!!
    Try joining the real team at Dermira....its called money not a jacket and a real drug that you can know in your green jacket you are not a part of!!..keep sporting the green jacket and posting because you are pure humor and primary care around here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true Allergan manger that was laid off!
    Good luck peddling a pit wipe in the medical Derm world.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why so angry

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would be very concerned about a start up derm company such as Dermira. They are not committing to company cars is a red flag. Plus, the CEO will sell the company once the better products are approved in the pipeline. GPS app tracker is not going to be fun. Those managers will have you working from 8:30-5:30 everyday. No more part time pharma working. Sucks to be you.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed!! I see dermira do a massive firing of reps then the CEO will sell it to the highest bidder,, IF ANY!!! Good luck with bs!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pharma is a business of m&a, right? Anywhere you go there is a possibility of being sold. We can’t prevent that, however, we are so lucky not to have your dumbasses on the team. Clearly, you’re unaware of what’s going on at Dermira since you couldn’t make it past the phone screens. Good luck to you, peasants.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Green Jacket Here.
    Pit wipe stardom coming on OCT 1st!