Final interview Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Feb 11, 2019 at 10:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Basically I’m a professional couch potato.

I haven’t worked in a couple years and I’m in for my final interview for a leadership position based in Wisconsin.

The question I have is what type of company cars do you get and how much vacation time can I expect.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW!!! Don’t expect to get the job, and if you do, you won’t last long. This has to be a joke.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me got the job!

One question...... does the manager always drink miller lite during lunch as his farts and breath smelt like booze during my 4 hour interview at Elsa’s. I had to walk him back to the Pfister.

What type of cars and how much vacation do you get Hear?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a joke.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tesla Model 3 and we'll come install a docking station. Since you seem like you have your own best interests at heart, 8 weeks of vacation. Welcome!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a pilot program going on in my district with the model 3 but we are sworn to keep this confidential. All I can say is that our new handler always slurs, burps, farts, smells like ETOH and has Bears season tickets.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What more can you ask for...my kind of guy. Make him VP of sensitivity training.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Model 3 update wisconsin: the car can not hold a charge in the cold weather Hear. The pilot is allowing us all to stay home because the battery dies. Our new manager is clueless and his veins are fulled with ETOH 24/7.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One call that’s all at least a week the rest Shale be fabricated per instructions make it all up make your dreams come true because you can’t see anyone other than the image in the mirror just don’t get caught with your panties down