Finally on to TS

Discussion in 'Philips Healthcare' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2013 at 3:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check out the comments under fetal monitoring regarding TS. Too Funny!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me put on my surprise face that someone thinks TS is out for himself. Ha Ha Ha Ha!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TS is a clown! Likes to hear himself talk about how great he is. They had to pull the AED business and give it to DS to rescue after TS drove it into the ground. Then they promote him for a job well done. Unbelievable!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He will probably correct the spelling of too vs. to. :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He does have support from his two stooges LS and JD.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TS and 007 tank a business and get recognized as leaders of the year. Nobody makes their numbers in the field but these two jokers get awards for the disaster. Hopefully there will be some changes before we are all in the soup line.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have never heard one positive thing about TS in the field. He has no support and is disliked. people know they better do exactly as the general orders or he will go to HR on them. He's a coward, dictator, and awful leader (nobody will follow this creep). How many good employees will have to leave before someone looks at the real problem, the Dictator!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like the cat is out of the bag!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget the 3rd stooge to round out the trio.......... Bud Reeves. Talk about thriving in obscure mediocrity. He's like a silky pony, he might look good on paper or sound good on one of the 37 daily conf call's but when comes to actually bringing something to the table........... We are still waiting.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread says it all.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody is coming to TS's defense. I wonder why? LOL

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did the goat comments go? They were really funny!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They were hilarious! I LMAO when I saw it. I'm sure the administrator or TS asked for it to be taken off. It was getting to close to home. LOL

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its like dumb and dumber re-invented. No leadership, no plan, and no clue. Another Philips winning combination.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Terd Shayfer, congratulations!! You are officially responsible for tanking multiple business units, driving away quality sales professionals and promoting your own stooges. All the while succeeding to be the largest D-bag we have ever known.

Sense and Simplicity !!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Andover, we have a problem!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TS - Terd Sniffer

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TS - totally sucks

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From my standpoint, give me a good product that I can go out and sell. "Leadership" doesn't matter, I am killing it and yes, I am selling the same thing all you losers are complaining about. I don't get it, why do you care about T.S.? He doesn't impact what I do on a day to day basis, sales are good, and we work for a winner. GET OVER IT! We are winning!