Finally selling this giant debt ridden fecalith

Discussion in 'Aurora Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Aug 23, 2018 at 1:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See the below story in laboratory economics. Aurora will not exist in 10 months.

Aurora Diagnostics (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) has hired the investment bank Moelis & Com-
    pany (New York City) to help locate a potential buyer of the pathology practice management
    company, several sources tell Laboratory Economics.
    Aurora’s largest shareholders include Summit Partners (51% stake) and KRG Capital (35% stake)
    and former Chairman and CEO James New (5% stake).
    Since being founded in 2006 by James New and other former executives from AmeriPath,Aurora has acquired 32 pathology practices with more than 220 pathologists and annual revenue
    of roughly $300 million.
    However, Aurora borrowed heavily to make these acquisitions. The company owes more than
    $220 million to Cerberus Business Finance (New York City) that is secured by essentially all of
    Aurora’s assets and acquired subsidiaries. This debt comes due on July 14, 2019.
    In addition, Aurora has another $200 million of unsecured debt that comes due January 15, 2020.
    Aurora’s total debt of $420+ million requires interest payments of more than $40 million per year
    and limits the company’s options.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh good! happy to see you present current news. old news by a negative employee

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

current news: how about the absolute blindside mutiny down south? roll tide!! that's gonna accelerate the time of death.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company has not made a dollar in at least 7 years LOL...Good Work!! Put a fork in em!!!! Get your resumes updates lol

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this place makes me feel dirty, glad i'm leaving soon!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

try a shower

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deal is almost done. If you have not found a new job you should start searching ASAP. Good luck

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not sure if the original poster coined the term "fecalith", but if so I send my regards. This is the first time I have have heard the term, but it is a good one and should be included in all dictionaries.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dd will sink the titanic unless the iceberg gets it first. or was it the SS minnow?

S. S. Minnow. The S. S. Minnow was a charter boat that ran aground on the shore of an uncharted desert isle (in the south Pacific Ocean
    Pacific Ocean
    [​IMG]

The Pacific Ocean is the largest and deepest of Earth's oceanic divisions.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where is captain stubbing?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep dreaming......

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dream weaver returns

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which laboratory is picking this place up?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody....who wants to buy this garbage? Debt ridden piece of trash. Everyone at every lab knew the Florida yokels would run this into the ground.

18. sherpa

sherpa Guest

go home already

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps someone could explain why anyone would want to buy a company over $500,000,000 in debt which has lost millions of dollars every quarter for nearly seven years. What new technology, systems, or market niche does this company have to offer? Perhaps there are investors more pretentious and ignorant than the current management and investors.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many company’s are interested. We have much to offer.