Finally sold?

Discussion in 'ImpactRx' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2011 at 11:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Baloney. Rich wants people to sign a loyalty oath to him not the company. Rich is a cornered and therefore dangerous man. He will do anything and everything to maintain his position including lashing the whole MC to his mast so that the new owners will have a harder time getting rid of him. His reputation in both the pharma and VC worlds is shot. There are legions of ex-ImpactRxers around the space who will be asked and all too willing to give a brutal but honest assessment of Rich's (lack of) ability when he seeks his next position. His only hope is to stay at Impact as long as possible because he knows his next job will likely involve slices of potatoes, hot oil and a funny hat.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rich who? I agree that Rich has no future in any segment of Pharma but its more because he truly is a cipher. The fact that he, and a few obsequious sycophants (that's you Mr. Pat Angelastro) personally drove Impact into the ground is just icing on the cake. As far as Jill goes, she knew what she was hand she was dealt and decided to stay for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I guess there were just moths and worthless options in that pot.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Althugh I agree that this is a discussion board, the content within is never positive, productive and most importantly, entirely accurate. If you work at IMpact and are posting anything negative, you are a MORON. I am the competition and use this site for what it is truly for.... understanding what is going on inside my comeptitor's walls.

Losing the person who developed and managed the Onc business is priceless. CHA CHING

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You start by saying that things within the discussion board are never entirely accurate, but you gather info about your competitors here. Looks like you are the moron. BTW...if you consider ImpactRx your competitor you are playing at a very low level.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's you who need to exit the site if this is what you think discussion boards are not about. Just like a satisfaction survey, you get the good with the bad and if there's nothing good, well it did it's job. This isn't supposed to be "happyville". Find another source of info for your competitive info if you don't like what you hear, or maybe you are an Impact person... which is highly likely if you are defending the company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually Walton didnt develop the Onc business. She came on board when it had already been designed. She merely took the design and implemented it. Credit where its due - she did manage it, but did not develop it. Almost everyone here seems to forget that their ENTIRE product line was essentially built and launched within the first 24 months of that sorry company's forming.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think if management doesn't like the commentary about their actions and behaviors, then they need to act and behave differently. This is a discussion board and helps bring to light the issues that management creates. My belief is that Rich and a couple of others have to go. The sooner the new ownership realizes this, the more secure their investment will be. Anyone in need of any proof, just look at Rich's prior performance. Companies that fail to learn from history have no history...or future. For the record, I did the post BEFORE the work day started.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No much activity lately, does this mean things at ImpactRx are going good now? Is revenue up? People happy and staying?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It could be the calm before the storm. Also, it's the 4th of July weekend and everyone there may have been mentally on the beach since the beginning of the week or are busy looking busy while the integration is taking place.

There's still a lot of fat to trim, and the people with the ability to come up with ideas and integrate ideas from others are no longer there. New blood needs to be brought in for most areas in the company.

10. CRIS BERGIN

CRIS BERGIN Guest

No anonymous name - it is Cris Bergin. Yes this last post is 100% completely accurate. When Patrick Bergin (spelled with an I not an A) gave his notice to ImpactRx that he was leaving, like every other employee who left before him he did not divulge where he was going, nor did he have to. It became Rich's personal crusade to not only find out where Patrick went but he made a personal vindication of forcing a buyback of Patrick's shares. If you think it wasn't personal than you are all wrong. His "reasoning" was that Patrick was (supposedly) going to a competitor and he would use his intellect to ruin ImpactRx. Normally a person could understand that logic if: 1) You didn't have shares (having shares means you actually want the company to succeed, not fail. 2) You request that all of your wife's share (ME) have to be returned as well. IRx didn't want my shares, as a matter of fact, they actually were perplexed as to why I would want my shares bought back. If they take Patrick's shares then they SHOULD HAVE DEMANDED mine too, but they didn't. That is personal. If it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, then it is a duck. I forced my shares to be bought back and they did, but not happily.

I am sorry for all of the previous and current IRx employees who have endured lots of hard work poured into a company that could have been more successful than for what it sold.

If you don't like my post, too bad. If you don't like the truth, too bad. I posted my name, so I'm not hiding, the truth shall set you free.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oopps, didn't realize Cronin was still there, just assumed he got run out with the rest of them! My apologies Jim!