Financials take hit and Stock tumbles

Discussion in 'Lifewatch' started by anonymous, Mar 24, 2016 at 1:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true! Classic LB move. Can anyone trust her? How low can this company go?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"YOU GUYS ARE BORING! Stop crying and get a new job already." This is from HR apparently, so this is how they treat people..go get a different job. THE reality is that LB wouldnt even have a job if it werent for the underpaid hardworking disrespected average employees at Lifewatch, they are waaay underpaid and take crap from a bunch of inept managers and executives who scam the US for medicare payments. Lifewatch and LB are the worst. HR go get some training on how to respect people!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on! LB has got to go!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sux how much our stock has taken a hit and CN is skyrocketing.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lifewatch stock is way over valued- it should probably be at 2.00 thats what type of company Lifewatch is, a hack of a healthcare company with outdated technology and used car salesman type sales people, management is inept at best and they really would be SOL if it werent for medicare payouts...all in all Lifewatch stinks!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Annnnnndd she's gone!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally Executive Management made the best decision and got rid of LB Hallelujah

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess there should be a new Craigslist add soon for a replacement..hahaha LIFEWATCH, YOU ARE A JOKE!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not good that our stock tumbles and CN skyrockets.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lifewatch, the worst company to work for, I have been here 9 years and I can tell you this, I make money...lots of money, most people who work here do not, I am a sales rep..I make lots of money and use it to buy food and stuff and cars and women. Most employees at Lifewatch make very little money and are just there as warm bodies to support the people that make money, Lifewatch really could care less about their low payed employees and they dont care about anything except their money and women or men.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is LB really gone? What finally did her in? Attitude? Ineptitude? All of the above?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any idea what happened to this crazy beeatch?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that you Jason Centers?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:p

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you guys still in business? Thought you would be finished by now.... What is current timeline?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Burned out device rep looking for a change of scenery. Can you make any money in this industry?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2017 Poem by Alfred Higgles

It is 2017 a brand new year
    Lifewatch still stinks, thats what I hear
    On the streets on the bus and in the taxi cab
    Another lawsuit was lost oh Lifewatch you are so sad
    Fear not dear company, there is still time
    To rip off some patients and leave them without a dime
    Perhaps this year things will change
    Most unlikely though, they know this game
    Its called get money for nothing and chicks for free