Fire Conicelli, Meg, and Will!!!

Discussion in 'Baxter' started by anonymous, May 21, 2019 at 3:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clean house!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t agree more. Conicelli was MIA as an RSS, worthless as a tisseel jockie, a joke of a regional manager, and pathetic as an avp. After these ridiculous backorders stop, The east sales will plummet .

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The question I have is will Meg pull the trigger? She has to see that the RM turnover in his area is a result of his lack of leadership skills and once the backorder sales come to a halt, he'll be back to the bottom. But will she do anything about it? My guess is no. She hired him and doesn't want to look bad herself. And she'd have to look in the mirror and wonder if she dumps him, is she next? Will has been eerily quiet with everything going on. But we're making our number and that's probably all he cares about.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's amazing there is two threads for this topic...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any updates? I was hoping Conicelli got the axe on Friday. He does back and bys on Friday so Meg didn’t want to ruin his day.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll translate - it was a workout joke

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no joke he is more concerned with working out than with addressing real issues or even engaging customers

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TBA till Friday.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was in the room about a year ago when Meg said...”We need to get younger.”
    Not, we need to get energized or we need new ideas or we need a different perspective.
    I have considered an HR conversation for a while but I’m holding that back should I need it downstream.
    Watch out ‘old’ employees. Oh and btw Meg, the ‘young’ ones are here one min and gone the next. This place is not a career for someone in their 20s, it’s a training ground.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve heard that story from multiple people. Meg’s and Chris share a backward ass vision including young inexperienced reps, managers that don’t manage, and unaccountability. The ASR position is the worst. Walmart and B2B rejects that are promoted in a few months. The talent pool here is now a cess pool. The back order just confirms it. I’m 145% to goal and I haven’t used a clinical paper in years, work 2 days a week, and my manager is in touch with me a few times a month.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can I have your territory? I’m micromanaged daily!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any updates?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that J&J is back on the market with Surgiflo what is our strategy Meg, Wil and ASD's to retain the business. You have been silent as usual with no direction. Time to shut down for the rest of the year

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20 reps left on Friday

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know this?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Weren't you hired to go grow the business? Because during the interview process you said that's what you could do. You wanted autonomy because you're that good. But then you bitch and complain about your manager wanting you to do what you said you could and would do - "Ugh! My manager is micromanaging me. And they suck!" Isn't that what this forum was originally about?
    Well then the competition goes on a nearly 4 + month backorder, practically handing you the business. The direction was to secure that business, which many did. Did you? That was the direction. Pretty fucking simple. But now you want more direction? Where's the guy/gal that interviewed that said they knew what they were doing? Oh, I get it. You want to be told what to do so you can blame your RM, your ASD and rest of the leadership team. Not this time.
    I would agree that Wil and Meg are not the best leaders. No long term vision or real game plan. But in this instance, it's not on them. It's on you! Meg and the ASDs laid it out pretty simply: get into competitive accounts and get the business. That's OUR job. That's MY job. And I did that. Didn't need to be told to by anyone what the direction was over and over and over. Sure as hell hope you're not in my region. I'm not saying everyones situation is the same but if you need more direction or can't seem to understand how to do your job, then this isn't the role for you.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Chris Conicelli welcome to cafe pharma. Well said dick bag! Leaderships job is to have a clue. I lost an $800,000 account to j&j...my bad. No, you lost it because your clueless. Chris you blame clueless Meg and will but we left because of you. The money was good but I was embarrassed to say I was part of Baxter or working with you. We all know you are a fraud. There are hundreds of posts about you and zero about me...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it’s simple “get the business” with what? 20 year old floseal, psd, and tachosil. What a line up? You clueless ass. We blame leadership and the asd’s for bad products, bad decisions, and excuses. You lose millions on gpo leaving for j&j. The tbm’s get the short end because the asd’s are unable to figure it out.

If you tracked a tbm’s baxter phone, they work a few hours a week. You have no idea, Chris. The wigs are made up each week. There are no parking receipts and I only drive 1,000 a month. You have no idea...

Ent applicators, wigs, and salesforce were the decisions you made not by the sales team. We gave you direction...bs Go get the business but when Accention gives us the boot it’s the tbm’s issue. Go read another book Chris.

Good people are leaving the company because of you...Meg, will, and Chris just quit tomorrow and work at a pharma co.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then the problem is you, not Baxter or Conicelli. Granted he's inept and shouldn't be in his position. But this is a good gig and if you're that miserable, I would find somewhere else to go. Why make yourself this upset? My ASD doesn't (more like didn't now that he's gone) impact my business good or bad. My RM is who I work with daily and we can't worry about what is or isn't happening in Deerfield.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How'd you lose the account? Bad contract or lack of relationships?