FIRE EMMA: 4 Years & -20% returns

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Apr 5, 2021 at 11:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Emma will be fired by the end of....

1. 2021

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2022

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 2023

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Emma has been CEO for four years and the stock is down 20% since she took the position. Investors will inevitably hold her accountable and replace her, the question is when?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After they fire her Kim S should be on the chopping block next. Useless.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not soon enough! The company had plenty of problems prior to her taking the helm. Witty left her a bag of crap. High investment in 3rd world countries with a low margin high volume business plan that was doomed from the beginning. No other Pharma company operated this way. Emma is just not qualified to lead a pharma organization. She tried to hire people like Hal Baron but all he did was fly first class and stay at the nicest hotels racking up millions in travel expenses. The culture here is horrid! Affirmative action has reared it's head with ineptitude being the norm. Pipeline sucks. Leadership sucks. The culture sucks. It's a paycheck. I'll keep faking calls and BS-ing my FLL until the next round of layoffs. Thanks Emma!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kim S isn’t going anywhere..appointed by Judy. Just started. If you are miserable and want to leave her plan is working!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Her obsession with KPIs are driving the company into the ground.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All she has to do is hang in there until the Consumer Healthcare split and then when someone swoops in to buy the desicated remains, she rides off with a treasure chest full of gold sovereigns.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you mean her and judy’s plan to run vaccines into the dirt? The KPIs she is pushing down and trying to get leadership to manage to are not even accurate.
    She is in Way over her head.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m going to say what needs to be said...
    Here it is....
    Women have completely fucked up this company / industry at every level of management.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% the truth. Picture related.

[​IMG]

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bwahahahahaha. Hilarious and true. Even the girls on my team in vaccines have said this to me.
    From the top down. Emma- Maya- Judy- Kim- Jennifer. All females. Pendulum has swung waaaay too far. Needs to be balanced.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question for women only...would you rather work for a man or a women? Be honest. Please give an explanation. FYI, I’m a working mom of three.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would prefer to work for someone who cares about their people and knows how to challenge and develop them. My two best bosses were a man and a woman. Bad bosses happen when they only care about themselves, regardless of their gender.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is GSK, you'll never have a manager that cares about their direct reports. The track record speaks for itself.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the most honest and accurate post I have seen on CafePharma in a long time.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EW will be running the Consumer Health Company next year and the Pharma biz will be sold to NVS or PFE.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way sell a pharma company with so much infrastructure. Hire back all the people Emma fired like Moncef and actually start developing drugs. Emma can star in the toothpaste commercials.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could not agree more. 100% accurate!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m embarrassed to work for GSK. It’s better than unemployment but the company is a disaster. Leadership is a joke...Emma knows nothing about pharma.

her stupid KPIs don’t work!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sounds like the board may be moving her to consumer health and out of pharma. thank God

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was over her head form the second they placed her as CEO. Selling makeup to middle aged women looking for the fountain of youth is a lot different than selling pharmaceuticals. Hell, there are patients who are dying who won't pay a co-pay because it's too costly. But give some haggard old broad the false promise of looking 5 years younger and they will take a second mortgage out to pay for it. Don't worry, Im ready for the backlash. Bring it ladies.. but you know I speak the truth. Zigler out!