Fire tenured Forest reps

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jun 19, 2017 at 11:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's time to clean house and cut all of the worthless tenured Forest reps. They have made this a terrible work culture with all of their negativity. Please get rid of them!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are you posting negatively about their negativity? Wow.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree wholeheartedly 100%. Good Riddance!! I want our great culture back that was once the Allergan I loved and not have to be surrounded by this forest cesspool of negativity!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Riding on the backs of the younger, more motivated reps to success. Weighing them down and wearing them down in the process. Please shed the dead weight so the people who actually work can get it done

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Good morning welcome to McDonald's",
    Hey, Hey, Hey! Can you supersize that order for me!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please don't take your shirt off at the pool this weekend. The rest of us don't want to suffer ! !

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hate to say it but we got Pyott to blame for this nightmare to have happened. Allergan was the best place to be while I was there in SoCal. Great culture, people etc. Anytime there is a buyout this kind of thing goes on. The mentality of the Forest managers is alarming. Complete dipshits who have attitudes. Total lack of professionalism too!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WAHHHH WAAHHH !!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forest totally reminds me of a used car lot. The ENTIRE bunch of them.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many old time forest people would agree the culture of the company has gone to pot. Believe it or not Forest was a great place to work for 15-20 years starting from the mid-80's. Then the decentralized collaborative atmosphere began to transform; certain key people became obsessed with "collecting" authority and control. Innovation and independent thought - once a virtue at old school Forest - somehow became a negative. The slide into he abysss increased in speed and intensity when the CIA was put into place, Mr Solomon left, and mergers became the norm. Upper Management became even more concerned with protecting themselves, their authority, and their scope of power. Lower management also became more timid - so many good people were driven out for expressing honest concerns. It became clear - follow the company line or your job was at risk. I'm not excusing people for giving blind obedience, but it can be difficult to risk your employment when you have kids to feed and a mortgage to pay. If the allergen people feel they lost something special many old time Forest people (most of whom are long gone from this hell hole) can understand. We had something special once, but it was wrecked long before allergen came along.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we are all Allergan now,ok skippy? no us and them, so swig down your pepsi and smell your tangerine scarf=cause it's back to work on Monday and have those trackers done, you schlub!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's Allergan you moron.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is D. Jahn still there?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck with that. The only people here that have any chance of a future are legacy Forest, the AGN folks are toast.... we got bought and as a result are the losers. Don't be fooled for a second on the company name, this is NOT Allergan. That's the way it goes in big bad corporate America.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drain the Forest Sewer.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately you are right! Allergan was a great company that got ruined by corporate USA M&A!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forest legacy reps stay and AGN is toast.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forest had the worst management it pharma, whoever brought these yodels here should be canned