FIRE THE MITEK RM’s

Discussion in 'Synthes' started by anonymous, May 7, 2019 at 10:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alright i’ll say what every one else has been thinking. we need to FIRE every single RM that is managing the teams. Ive have spoken with alot of reps and I have not seen a single 1 who is happy with the job there Mitek RM has done. Some of the stories are beyond laughable to. One of the mitek RM was calling the tfn advanced the tfn expert nail. That’s not even a joke. Those are the people gettzing paid hundreds of thousands to lead the sales force. The next time someone wonders why sales are so bad look no father then the mitek RMs who are the shittiest shitstains in the history of this once great company

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those sports RM’s are terrible. They know nothing and have no business managing the trauma business. They have ruined the RM role

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t blame the rm’s. Blame the pathetic leadership above.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the leadership may have made a bad decision in allowing the sports guys to be rm’s but the sports guys themselves made the whole situation much worse by making awful decisions and never leRning the basics of the business you can tell by looking at the sales in regions that sports rm’s took over and see how badly they failed. They were total failures

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True, but it's all about their training. They made their decisions based on experience as a JNJ RM, not a Synthes RM.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Their training must have been how to sit at home and jerkoff because every one of those losers is stupid and lazy

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the problem & solution are not in their leadership binder, it ain't gettin' solved. They're not encouraged to think for themselves.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked for Synthes for over 15 years. It was bad enough when CMF had to report to trauma managers, but I was really unlucky and worked under a complete moron, Mitek manager. They are clueless and a joke in the industry. I’m not surprised Mitek did so bad in their market

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has become a running joke in our region. We try to say the dumbest shit possible to see how gullible our dipshit mitek loser is. We keep standings on who can trick him the most

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if this is true its the funniest thing I have ever seen on this website

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My experience was different from yours. My RM was a mitek manager and very much skewed his efforts there but he works extremely hard. I think managing all trauma/CMF and Mitek is just too much. I 100% agree that any manager must invest in what they are managing product wise but honestly they are not their to facilitate our cases. I need my manager to deal with corporate on my territories behalf, get me help when needed, and work for me with pricing negotiations at the facility level. Maybe the new manager structure will help us all get the right management in place.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager comes from the Mitek side of things. A complete idiot. Corporate knows they aren’t very good too. Our region had a very good year in 2018. Even with strong results-he got pushed to the Mitek side of things where he belongs in the latest reorganization. Beautiful. Our region is so much happier!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy to hear of the renewed happiness, hopefully it will remain when corporate takes a sling blade to our comp at the end of the year.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that we've been @ 11% for a few years and the bottom line still isn't what Corporate wants, I could see losing another 1%.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reductions in consumer and other places. 1% okay. Keep dreaming. Greed is Credo more than 1% variable comp jnj will get theirs after you work your ass off wait for Q4 bitches! Glad i left when it went down hill 3 years agoooo

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are magic mushrooms legal where you live? Are you in Oakland? Denver? Don't trip and type!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all you people act like this is so hard but I could solve this whole disaster rather easily

Bring in a company president that doesn’t speak English, keep the VP of Sales who hasn’t delivered growth and misses his number every year, transition sports RM’s who haven’t sold trauma over to managing trauma teams, ask those sports RM’s to force their best trauma SC’s to accept pay cuts to pay for pharmed out 3rd party helpers who have never been in the OR.

Bang! Problem is solved. Growth is on the way. I am a genius.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sounds familiar but cannot figure out why