Fired 7 people for retaliation HR trolls

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by Court??? True or no, Sep 25, 2019 at 12:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JG, the West ASD is gone? They finally got something right.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not an opinion shared by many...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From hero to zero in seconds. Perhaps JG new better how to organize and run a team better then JK and JH. Everyone needs to know how to manage up.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The West had the worst turnover in the nation for a reason. Maybe employee retention in the West will improve.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS....also had great volume and sales. Turnover is high throughout because of decisions made by Joe and Jesper.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Turn over is high every where, allocation of FTE's and placement was bad from day one. Some regions have 90% turn over. How does one go from top of the ladder to being fired. She new something, questioned something or was painful honest with JK and JH. She is a bright women and at times a bit aloof and abrupt however you can saw that about JH but he is not bright. She will land on her feet and bring other's who worked with her along. This company rids it self of individuals who are bright, creative, hardworking and are successful in their jobs...why, because they threat the normal at Radius

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well said JG or SC! (Cue in light clapping). Both JK and JG are d-players as leaders.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ridiculous and idiotic. Perhaps one of the biggest lightweights in the history of leadership lightweights; came from lightweight companies, worked on lightweight products. Got where she is/was by friendships and ass kissing. Screwed over whoever she had to to get ahead. And karma was watching.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what did JK do? How much marketing experience did he have. Everyone that had good experience is gone. Game is over anyway, what is this company going to drive revenue with? Tymlos?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t misinterpret my disdain for one as support for the other. I think your post is accurate.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What exactly were the issues. Hight turn over, decreased goal management, policy violations and why would multiple individuals go at the same time. Seems a bit contrived. Remember that great guy we thought JK was..

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

West leadership lacked in many ways. The right decision was made based on Policy violations. The west ASD was all about herself and that’s why people left Radius in the West, not to mention that we aren’t going anywhere. We aren’t an oncology company, and we never were. The patch isn’t coming and it never was. A lot of great teammates were lost due to lack of leadership and favoritism on her part. She wanted to be a national sales director, but everyone knew she wasn’t cut out for that. She was more concerned about herself than her people. Maybe she can learn from this. Maybe she can get a rep role. Maybe not. Best of luck as we all look to get out of here. Can’t believe I’ve stayed this long.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excellent post all around. It was 99% wishful thinking from the beginning. The only thing real was Tymlos. (And that was 20 years too late) All the rest was BS, especially the cast of misfits that ran and are running it. I’m glad I got out.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For those of us still here, it is hard to get over the lies, loss of monies placed to employee stock options, egomaniac managers. I have never seen a total lack of team building, honest, right from wrong in any of my dealing with work or personal interactions. I believe there needs to be transparent interaction some how with the board before this company fails. My other thought is I wonder why Radius has not have class action suit from current or former employees, esp since I have noticed that past and recent termination were to individuals who were successful and made money for themselves and the company. Rules here are not universal enforced and HR has not desire to do so. Moving on but the bad taste in my mouth still lingers.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stand by! I'm preparing a response that will clear up your confusion and will post it in the next couple days
    You'll understand what despicable unqualified, unethical, soulless, flesh eating bacteria, created this sh*t show. And you'll LOVE it

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please do. I've heard lots of CP speculation, but if you know more (and really do) Please share

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Waiting....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody cares. They deserved what they got.