Fired 7 people for retaliation HR trolls

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by Court??? True or no, Sep 25, 2019 at 12:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The issues are how it was done, by whom and if they rules are enforced unilateral. I know the rules are not.
    HR and compliance choose to look at and enforce whom they like and what they like. Many individuals who are still working for Radius have had the same "violations" and it is beyond me why they are still working. Just a few examples, car travel reimbursement for personal travel, taking vacation and not getting PPO approved, ordering extra for lunches and taking home to feed the family, erroneous information placed in salesforce. HR and managers have been informed of these but turn there back, for what every reason. My thought is do not disrupt management plan or become their spy, that is the way to keep your job at Radius.

2. Bob Ward

Bob Ward Guest

I always approved extra lunches to take home!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again, theres no issue if you don't break the rules. The West ASD and the CSS broke the rules. They got caught. Doesn't matter how they got caught, who told HR, etc., they were breaking the rules. They broke the rules and violated policy. As a result, they are no longer here. Stay within the guardrails and that won't happen. Saying, "well, other people are doing the same thing", is a sophomoric response. Just because someone else is breaking the rules doesn't mean it's okay! We all know it's corrupt here. Either stay and do your job or leave. The only wrong doing was by the two that got terminated. Nobody has gotten fired here for doing the right thing. For others breaking policies, their time will come, it's just a matter of when. Let that sink in a bit.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That sounds great as a stump speech. BUT, everyone in the organization knew, they had training at national meetings. Policy was always left murky. So your black and white argument is simply not true here. There were no policies around this, and how did middle managers that directed all of this supposed wrong doing not get dismissed? Why not give everyone warnings ? I was in meetings were senior leaders knew and approved of this, where you?
    Avery often does not put her flag in the ground which makes it hard to know the guardrails.
    All classic BS Radius senior leadership decisions.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like HR is on cafepharma today. It is a violation of federal standards in all insistence of termination if the entire company is not held to or pursued. In this case they choose one or two individuals and did not question interview and or proceed with a full exam of the police with everyone. The VP of compliance is a weak individual..has no corporate experience and left private practice to come to a start-up. You really need in-house counsel who has a complete and comprehensive of rules and regulations with the ability to articulate to everyone. This individual does not and the others her team are a joke.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all better keep your mouths shut or you’ll be next.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think that was a policy violation. Intimidating comments to staff...um

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, she is a piece of work. Classic back stabbing pharma loser. Yet, some dumb ass company will eventually hire her.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

some dumb ass company hired you!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ever managment person they hav hired is piece of work..how about that guy in Florida, completely inarticulate. Then of course there is JH, who "leads" the group..have you looked at his background, never really stays in one place for long, only because he is inefficient, self-promototing, arrogant and has used coporate monies for personal travel. At least there was a profit made by her, unlike 90% of those other idiots.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God she was awful. She still has insiders at Radius who let her know everything that’s going on. As far as I’m concerned they should be fired too. One person who’s a rep out west still goes out to lunch or dinner with her and expenses it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now how would you know that? I say BS.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your Mama

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uhhhh because JG has a big mouth??