1. 5 FDA approval decisions to watch for in Q4 — Can general practitioners survive COVID-19? — 7 former FDA commissioners write opinion column lamenting White House's treatment of agency — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice

Fired after bullying and discrimination

Discussion in 'Ask an Employment Attorney' started by footballgirl, Feb 13, 2019 at 6:46 PM.

1. footballgirl

footballgirl new user

My counterpart started bullying me at the beginning of January, and told our District Manager a bunch of lies about me. When our Manager did a field ride with me in early February, he asked me what I've been doing to grow the business lately. I told him my relationships are getting stronger, and my husband and I even double dated with Dr. X and his husband last weekend. He said he was raised in church and doesn't need to hear that. He fired me less than 3 days later, without cause. My territory won Circle of Excellence for 2018. I've never been on a Performance Improvement Plan, or any type of corrective plan. I was completely blindsided. What recourse do I have?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop the lies. This story is complete bullshit. I can smell it a mile away.

You're as bad as that ass from tv who made up an attack.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No lies. All true.