Fired

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2013 at 2:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There sure is a lot of territories that do not have reps in them. Lots of people getting fired, including managers!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep. empty territories not getting filled either. hiring freeze until next realignment of new product

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Card side is not getting a new product for a long time.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes because nitro is going be yanked by the germans

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Arbor is done. Will not hire experienced reps, no new drugs, firing people that are over 100% to goal, no managed care, NLPS is over 20 years old, BiDil is a joke. They will be lucky to transform into a contract company. Ed is completely full of it. Btw the NW manager deserved to be fired and possibly get the s*** kicked out of him

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is the NW manager, because one of them did get fired.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad I left this company when I did. Only a matter if time until Boskamp would pull NLPS. Based in these recent posts it looks like that is coming soon. Wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they do take it away no other company is going to be able to sell the product. There are good sales people that work for this company that are having a hard time selling it. They need to drop the price and that is the bottom line.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nah -- that would make sense. It's easier to blame the lack of sales on "Mediocre and uninspired" sales performance and replace the ever more of a commodity sales rep. Greed inside Pharmaceutical companies has always been what it is --- Now a days they are both greedy and stupid inside the home offices of drug companies !

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't this the truth - They can all kiss my white ass

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Training going on end of May for new reps. POAs in June. Safe for now?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was it Eric Lambright the manager in the NW Region?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes it was him. Heard lots of bad stuff on that guy. his reps did not like him at all. still sucks dont like to see anyone get fired.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a typically numbskull move! I can think of at least FIVE DMs that should have gone before Eric! Eric was a great manager. Better, he was a Leader and a Motivator. Dumb, dumb, and dumber!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who ever wrote this is so wrong, he was on the bottom of the list and his reps hated him. How is that a good manager.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

some managers get fired, other managers get to become reps

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just contacted by a recruiter! Said its a great company! Why were so manypeople fired

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to work for Nitromed and I launched BiDil. Good luck selling that drug if you don't have a large Black population near you.

Even the principal investigators from the A-HeFT trial would not Rx the drug.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clueless!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are young and in experienced, then would you all recommend this job? I mean just to get some experience even if it is bad. right?