Fired

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2013 at 2:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who????

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on!!!! That’s what these idiots around here don’t understand. That’s part of the reason there is so much turnover.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Beau or A-game Kevin?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Beauzo was demoted not promoted

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are there any good managers left at Arbor?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sadly, it’s neither one of them

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A game Kevin?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have obviously not been a successful personal trainer. I'd say running my PT business was much harder and less money than being a sales rep here.. I'd say it was harder than at my current job as well. So before you downgrade PTs not everyone just cleans machines. I pretty much ran my own business, marketed myself, lead generated, paid licensing and property fees etc. Pharma even at big companies is a joke job you just get paid more and have better coverage. I'm in medical device now and this is closer to running your own PT company but still not there but the pays much better so I ain't complaining

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do tell

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well stated. Training program for managers at Arbor? That's a joke! It is clear that the managers at Arbor have not been trained.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ran your own business? Marketed yourself? Prostitutes do that! Big deal!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A game Kevin, get your mind out of the gutter!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, No, and NO! (I am an outsider. The stories I’ve heard are beyond comprehension)

Arbor going down with launch of Arbor Patient Direct-(APD). Proven Medicare fraud...the whistle blowers have spoken. It’s just a matter of time.

Young reps taking the “Legal Department’s” (staffed with one) word that she’s got your back is a ticking time bomb.

HR is a complete snitch. Rep walked away with hundreds of thousands in 2017 because of it.

Arbor sells their absurd tactics as “reflective of pharma standards.” Don’t believe them. Anything you learn from Arbor is a misrepresentation of the pharma industry.
    “Join us, start low, your hard work will pay off” is not industry standard. Industry standard is hiring people and demonstrating your confidence in them. Rather, Arbor applies a two- fold chain with tracking on iPads and in-car gps tracking, again sold as industry standard by CEO and introduced as a way to save money on insurance. But wait...who has this info? Employee requested that info. Arbor refused. Your manager has access for sure.

Interns are allowed to disrespect reps with their shallow knowledge of day to day requirements through nasty email messages. All have been documented, I assure you.

Managers are desperate for new positions outside of Arbor. Recruiters asking reps to change resumes from Arbor to Xenoport to avoid negative first glances. The list goes on.

This is the LAST place you should chose to offer your talent. Keep looking. Great pharma opportunities are out there.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it is a more than reasonable request to know who has access to the real time tracking info. We use these cars for personal use as well and we don’t know who can see where we are at any moment of our life?
    That scares me. I think there are some unstable people here that I wouldn’t trust with that info.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you survive this company? I am guessing you 1) Don't question anything 2) Agree with everything they say 3) Act like you think Arbor is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ding ding ding ding!!!! We have a winner! Now go be a good little soldier!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know what you did last summer