Fired!

Discussion in 'CEVA' started by Anonymous, Oct 2, 2013 at 8:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People keep getting fired here right and left. They fired another one yesterday she fwas at 95% of quota. Rumor is they don't have money to survive. Looks like they're firing all the reps with really high base salaries anybody else here this and what are you paid at Ceva?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not be surprised at anything this management team does. Unless you are from FD or a Wallace drinking buddy you do not stand a chance. The biggest joke along with CW is the Director of Sales who does nothing but finds reasons to fire people to cover his own insecurities. At what point is Jeff accountable?

If you have a decent job, DO NOT COME HERE! Hopefully the French will realize the lack of ethics and talent that exist in this company. They will fire you just to find a scapegoat for themselves.

Oh yes, and there are cutbacks in sales rep bonuses BUT ZERO cutbacks in trips for Wallace, Jeff, Dieter and company to attend the Masters!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think about it, you should be more amazed that these wind bags managed to get one over on the French by even getting in the door after sinking a previous ship! You have to question how JM is still there leading sales. I mean, sales are in the tank month after month, several reps he fired he hired, others that left on their own didn't trust him and the remaining reps are looking elsewhere on company time for the next great thing calling it a "home office day". I have to imagine these guys are shaking in their boots. Where do you go for your next gig when you tanked your last two companies?

Sadly, a great product is on the downward spiral due to poor leadership.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you saying you have to be a drinking buddy in order to stand a chance at this company? Why? Is that true even if you perform well? When do you have to drink? How often do you have to drink? Do you have to drink at work? Do you have to drink at work functions? How often are there work functions? Is it a requirement to drink to work here?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sign me up

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fraternity

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Staak and McCaughey must go. Please remove them from our organization

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why Staak? What did he do?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Staak is a great guy in a hard position.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. Therein lies the answer

And why ever? Good guys are never best to lead. Right JM ? That's why you should go ahead and "fold"

Next dealer and next player

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What problem do you have with McCaughey?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares. My opinion, Jeff is a good leader and a good person. Not perfect, areas for improvement but at least he will tell you where you stand face to face. I respect that. More than I can say for the cowards using this format to run people down.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Shiffany for weighing in...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t we all get along?