FIRED

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Dec 5, 2017 at 8:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, fire Darlene. The woman who made her division a success. goof job NM.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any more details on this? Part of the old Hayward team. She was tough.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fire Darlene and let Ed stay? Well, of course, cause she’s a high producing NSM and he is the opposite but a male that never does anything. Good ole boy network thriving here!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe he is next....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right, NM firing Ed, just in case you haven’t heard.......they stick together. Two peas in a pod!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems you need to be bald and insecure to make it around here, seriously no one with hair is on the leadership team. HO, NM, BD, all balds.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like they encouraged Stombler to leave and he complied. Darlene said F You.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was Darlene "fired" , or forced to resign..ie..laid off? There is a BIG difference. If she was actually fired, she must have done some bad things to have that happen.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She quit for a higher paying position at Merck.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bunch of complainers -

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is going to protect them now? I guess they will all need to leave soon or be found out

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its the beginning of major changes. buckle up

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget fat, incompetent and blame everyone else except themselves. Worst leadership team ever.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh shut your pie hole and go sell Acthar! You Acthar reps have had it BETTER than any other sales division in MNK for a very long time. So don’t even try to give us your sad, poor story about how pitiful your leadership is in your division. You spoiled WORTHLESS pieces of shit!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

funny, while you were busy posting this on Cafe Pharma, I was still working. You are the worthless piece of shit.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor baby!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing worse than sales people that can't stop making excuses for poor performance.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the slimy, corporate home office slug that spends each day brown nosing worthless executives rather than supporting the field sales team like you were hired to do.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor Acthar rep......noone to hold their hand selling Acthar. So sad, just makes me want to boohoo.