Firings

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Sep 29, 2017 at 1:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many DM's were fired today& who? Keep going... still some dirty players there!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The momma’s boy from memphis is gone! Maybe he will take her to his next interview! Those two are a total disgrace, and all he did was sit back and get FATTER! I hope that’s what they fired him for. Plus the Kiwi from Cali and T-Sofa! And finally the Crystal Contacts are gone! Not Smtruti (well yeah she’s gone too but) I mean crazy Crystal eyes from Denver.

I’m actually jealous of them all, you got PAROLED CONGRATS! Until they arrest you all at any day...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tcrom still with Insys?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, what DSMs are still here?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

makes me sad to see some of my colleagues let go today. the "good" people who started this company, stuck it out through all the drama and discarded after all their sacrafices. Saeed, you are sadly mistaken my friend. You were not here in 2012. Your comments to the government and press "implying" that those here before 2014 were the issue is slanderous and defamatory. The truth is, this company was grown from 40 reps, most having no prior pharma experience. We got it done without speaker programs. We didn't have marketing material. Our salesmanship and professionalism is the foundation in which WE BUILT INSYS and in which we grew the business.
    It wasn't until a certain VP of sales was hired and implemented, DEMANDED rather, that we do these absurd amount of programs. It was mandated. Jobs were threatened if we did not comply. We were told this was normal in the industry, that we should have been doing them since day 1.

Shame on you. Shame on Insys.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sadly the above statement is correct. It was DEMANDED and THREATENED. People were just doing what was dictated by that certain "VP"

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure if you where in control things would have turned out much different, right? You just admitted that you broke the law, were forced to behave in a certain fashion as mandated by AB and enforced by the petulant Babich

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When any normal person hears what you people were up to, their jaws hit the floor! For you to believe that it wasn't immoral and illegal is the biggest part of the problem! Don't blame Saeed because you'll never work in pharma again. You should have never been here in the first place!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's were. Not where. And how exactly did I admit I broke the law? Please, enlighten me.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please elaborate on what was immoral and illegal. How about this for immoral and illegal wise guy? A pharma company that purposely hired folks with no pharma background. In such a highly regulated industry they had no compliance department until, ironically, mid 2014? Shouldn't a compliance department be the first department in place? Who was responsible for compliance training prior to 2014? You did not knowingly or willfully break any laws, you were just doing your job and brainwashed into believing this was the normal course of business until one day in April 2014 they decide to put people in place to ensure our safety in the world of compliance. You're 100% correct in that those naive inexperienced reps should NOT have been here in the first place. And perhaps their lives wouldn't be forever altered now.

Safe to assume this was posted by a Purdue alum. The company who started the opiod epidemic, downplayed the risks and abuse associated with OxyContin and are nothing less than mass murders preaching here about morals. And you're doing a fine job yourself - stock is looking sweeeeeeeeeet.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People who point out typos are jerks! BTW "sacrafices" is not how you spell it. Lol

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Touché. Lack of empathy for those screwed by Insys, even bigger jerks

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes...and if you were named as an unindicted co-conspirator, you'll have a very difficult time finding a job anywhere - never mind pharma.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fired fool, stop dreaming and look for a job putz. Nobody's going to jail you jackass.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Care to put $ on that?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NOTHING illegal about using company resources to conduct speaker programs, especially when the inexperienced reps had no chance of getting a doctor to listen. This is an opioid, the initial forty reps had no business engaging in an opioid based conversation. The first forty reps are the reason the first VP and half the managers were fired. The couldn't sell. It's a miracle the company didn't fire you! Programs were and still are the only chance the company has of selling subsys or syndros. The sales force are ameatuers.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your job was to promote and educate physicians and oncologists about a drug intended for patients who are about to die, that are in pain because other opioids no longer work for them, and they have trouble swallowing. Granted - a very small group of people.
    But you decided to look for a doctor like yourself - Someone greedy with no morals! (Your whale)
    So you and your pretty friends wined & dined this loser because he has a prescription pad, and got him to hand out subsys like tic tacs. But you need a "Compliance Department" to tell you if you're headed in the wrong direction.
    And you STILL feel like you did nothing immoral or illegal? I guess they did hire the right person for the job then.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find it HIGHLY suspicious ANY post even slightly spilling truth regarding the West Coast ASD gets removed and within moments! Don't worry my attorney is coming for her since Insys CANT DO THERE JOB. Thanks for the texts, voicemails and emails TC! You're done! And F* you crooked Insys Complaince and HR dept!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"The good people who started thhis company".
    What a joke! You almost put the damn company out of business in the first month. If you worked in the home office, you would have know just how hated you all were. You cost a lot of good people in corporate their jobs because you couldn't even talk about the science behind the product. Morons! How are you still here. We still hate you for what you out us through at the beginning.