Fisher Scientific

Discussion in 'Pharmacia Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, May 21, 2011 at 12:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously??? This can't possibly end well.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good Luck!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, Well, Well! All of the crap that has been going on for years at Phadia will soon come to an end! The reps are finally going to have to learn to sell instead of buy off and bribe doctors and their staff. Let's see how many people can survive now. Turn over is already ridiculous. Cant wait to see people run. Let the games begin!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the crew who may have to worry are TN and that band of clowns

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally! A slew of people, including nearly all of those who report to him directly or indirectly, will be glad to see him go. A clueless man.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Mark Myslinski still a GM at Fisher? That's where he went after leaving as president of Pharmacia Diagnostics back in the '94-'95 time frame. Interesting scenario!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to see what this does to the Phadia culture! Hopefully the idiots and jerks will be recognized and let go. One can only hope!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then DE will be a free man and hopefully the company will generate some respect instead of being known out there for what it is. Embarrassing. Surely he has friends from the past he can trust? Can it be that hope is around the corner, or will we see more rewards for Thomaso and the boyz?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Myslinski and the Thomaso know each other. Beware of what you wish for. Mark may be prone to let the Thomaso go as many would hope to anticipate. Or maybe the Thomaso is liked by Myslinski? Then we're all screwed.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plus as we have all seen, and is a topic at any collegial gathering, T is about as big a suckup as there is, so, why would he not do the same number in the new environment? You are right. I think we under T are all screwed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, DPK, you can stop posting here now.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is not DPK.

Sorry it did not end well T.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Is Mark Myslinski still a GM at Fisher? That's where he went after leaving as president of Pharmacia Diagnostics back in the '94-'95 time frame. Interesting scenario!"

It's not you DpK? Who else would know anything about some random guy who was around in the mid 90's? Of the people I know who would know this, 1/2 of them are you. The other 1/2 died.

That post was a major tell - you have Outed yourself.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Darn, I have been befouled and besmerched!

DK

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did the relationship ever end? They are linked. Forever.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to worry everything is still mirched and fouled thanks to your friend.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take it fro a guy who sod against Fisher in the IHC market. they are not known for inovation. If your hoping for any big changes or improvements toyour laboratory....forget about it.

Oh and my friends who work at Fisher make crap $$$

I interviewed and they wanted to pay me a base of $65,000, and a total at pln of $110k, covering three states for them.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please edit and check spelling before posting!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have no and i repeat no intention of keeping any of you. You are all doomed.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you get your facts from who? Looser! Stop trying to panic people, there is enough panic trying to meet our numbers.