Fisher Scientific

Discussion in 'Pharmacia Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, May 21, 2011 at 12:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is MD?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess it means medical doctor. Probably reference to our medical liaisons or whatever they call them here. Ask for the hot blond liason on the east coast. Quite the looker that one...song doctor doctor applies.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you even know what you're talking about?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do. Don't work for phadia but I've met the Medical Liason based on the east coast. She is a hot medical doctor or PharmD. Fisher is aquiring you so I was reading your boards and LMAO. what an unhappy and disgruntled group of people. FS is going to be a great place to work for in the near future.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wake up and smell the coffee, you idiots. The Market Development team is bunch of people who fly all over the country and do NOTHING. TW grew component profile growth by 100 packages in the last 3 quarters of the year compared to JJ's 50 in the first quarter. And she's doing nothing about UAL in Tx. Makes you wonder why she's still around. Oh yeah---must have kissed somebody's ass.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Market Development? What they eat doesn't make me shit. Why do you care what they do?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you need a pencil to work it out?? Sometimes the over stretched anus needs a little prodding!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dingdingding someone is awake! YES YES YES FS look there. Look there. And as for TW absolutely right on.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blatantly took credit from others to an alarming degree in the past. Fits the no-conscience mold. Will someone let in the light in this place? Its dark here.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Major diversity push.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Life at Phadia: a big fat lie.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the FS folks were smart, they would look at the folks no longer here, get to the bottom of why that is, and use that as a guide to who to keep, who stays. They hired some of the best in pharma. They were not all slackers. Many simply got dissed, and beyond that humiliated, and that is why the reputation of the company is so bad in some circles. We can recover a lot, but all the guys and the gal mentioned here need to leave first. With that clean slate, hope is available. I wish DE had been able to see and act. I don't understand that at all.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's called being myopic and the need to cover ones ass to fit in.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. TN and MM, and now TW who is every bit as described here, including famous for what she pulled last year, were somehow protected by the board.. All they cared about was the profits pulled in. No contract strategy. INstead of relationships they used people and then could not figure out why they got shut out. Fact is we got what we could from people. End of story.

No one was minding the culture, nor did they care. Proven fact, anyone who intrduced a strategy or tried to is gone. Brains are dangerous here. I think in some ways this was harder than leading soldiers. They don't scurry behind your back and develop their groups in ways that only such geniuses could, and stay alive.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if your IQ is above 50, don't work for Phadia. I believe that TW, MM and TN have IQs around 49. That might be too high but I'm a generous person.

Karma will come back to Phadia in a big way.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Karma in 2012

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I encourage all of you to review Quest and Labcorp's threads regarding fraud against the Goverment. Always do what is ethical even if asked to do the contrary. There are always other jobs (b/c it may cost you your jog) and even other medical fields to consider. Fields that appreciate ethical individuals. I respect all CSCs and the hard work that you have done. Best of luck.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would be surprised if others found this a surprise.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Posted on LabCorp's website (review top thread on their board) ~

"Dear Clueless,

Instead of worrying about some stupid personality test (which can be manipulated) you need to spend some time finding out about the company. Is this an ethical company, and do they have patients as well as their employees best interest at heart. Or are they going to be investigated by the goverment who hates companies that cheat in billing practices. LabCorp just paid ~50 million to settle a medicaid fraud suit in July. I believe Quest is on the hook for even more.

Best of luck figuring out what type of company you would want to work for."

Google fraud and Quest/LabCorp and see what you find. This is not CP crap its true.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a risky business model. Always was.