Fit for Purpose hits Consumer

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by anonymous, Jun 22, 2020 at 11:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So fit for purpose , a continuation of the “transform” reorganization, hit Consumer today. Any news how bad the reductions were?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

J&J just can't seem to hire leadership that can tranform the Consumer area ONCE every few years and then benefit from those changes. What does that say about the executives who are, once again, not impacted in this round of job losses. The competition will continue to surpass them as they wander blindly into zoom call layoffs with canned speeches. The impact is that excellent employees who are leaving on their own due to this endless non-transparant, non credo chaos become quite high level in other companies.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sort of amazing really. Consumer is a beast of an organization and it has nothing to do with how well you do your job. It looks like most that were hit were FOJs. Every single one of those Karens (yes even JM is a Karen) was a FOJ. So how did they manage to convince people they could do better? You have people who have continued to work on one single product for the last 10 years and they STILL HAVE A JOB? WTH JNJ ... WTH....Does AlliG know the incompetence or does sucking up in 4 inch heels work just as well when your company has destroyed lives and not produced a single thing?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is FOJ?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It appears that this starts in europe also.

Even outsourcing resouces, that will be perment next month, were fired.

And it's not only because pf COVID, this is the perfect excuse for, I Think.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the incompetent big shots don't lay themselves off that is fo sho.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well the strategy is, if I fire ten people and claim a cost savings, then I have justified my cushy job. In January I will create new positions then eliminate them in September. Nice cycle. Yes, this really happens or we would not still have 130,000 “Associates”

unfortunately the “associates” at the bottom of the totem pole have no voice in this process

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's hope this Fit for Purpose works in 2015 Consumer sales were $13.9B projecting out from this quarter it will be $13.2B (last year it was $13.5B so don't blame Covid). No growth over 5 yrs is not where you want to be.