Fixing Heartware?

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by anonymous, Aug 29, 2019 at 11:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me NN? Stop it, just stop it. Yes, you’re the savior and without your leadership and rule following how could that division ever spectacularity fail as that is your brand. Your deep deep brand.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watch what NN does with the pipeline. If he kills programs to manage profit you know its just a matter of time before they shut down or spin out.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m truly scared is this true can anyone please provide some context here with facts

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was cutting before the current issues. Anyone else feel he’s as inauthentic as they come?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have been hearing about the most important 3 things MCS needs to succeed/survive - fix the pump, new controller, FILVAS. If NN cuts any one of those 3, the wind down writing is on the wall, like what he did in Neuro.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what do you mean, the only thing he does is shut down businesses.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are lead by an idiot. We have an inferior product. I’ll be gone soon.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Between NN and MM I can’t think of a worse team to lead at this time. Town Halls are a joke. The only way to get morale back up is new leaders who are committed to MCS.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great meeting today!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Place is a sinking ship. I believe absolutely zero out of his mouth. Called around about his career and Failure every step and shuts down. Time to get out.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guys, NN is in town to restructure you and further integrate you into another division of MDT. Look at his track record. He does not care about sales reps. He did this with another division before he ended up with you.

It doesn’t mean you’ll be out of a job but it means things will be changing.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He got rid of Lisa - Now who’s left?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he’s run every business into the dirt. He has the Midas touch if the Midas touch was taking decent companies and turning them into dog shit quickly with his Minnesota decision making. Why do we continue to put unqualified people in roles.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In town? When has he been at the office?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All confidence lost.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why - anything new transpire?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are using COVID as an excuse to cut further. Not investing for growth, just profit focused for the year.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

unless you have years of service get on another boat or get out. follow the track record and history.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nope same downward spiral ship tanking for last year

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fixing heartware? Need new leadership to make that a reality. Does any one believe in our current direction?