FLASH NEWS: DBM's from West interviewing with Boehringer Ingelheim

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Dec 10, 2010 at 2:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a heads up, West Coast DBM's interviewing for new division with Boehringer Ingelhiem....I saw 14 DBMS yesterday & today. From CA, AZ, OR, NV, UT and TX. Yes...they are leaving, because of current RDB's....

Good Luck DBM with Boehringer!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they mention Gus?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of DBM's from from Arizona in Atlanta....Did not see Gus

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who from California wants out?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RICR and DAVI from managed care are also interviewing for new positions Boehringer has with their managed care in the SE.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gus T needs to be doing what he does best run! your days are numbered and you will pay for your destructive bad behavior either here on earth or in hell! and your bad child hood is not an excuse for your bad behavior!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DAVI can't be interviewing. She just took the RBD position in FL. Stop spreading rumors.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you, +1

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice to see you read cafepharma DAVI! Yes, you were there and when you and RICR saw other people from NN at the interview blitz, you both tried to hide from being seen including at the airport.

Why are you ashamed of trying to leave and find a better job?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

because she is a little corporate brown nose

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does upper management even have a clue or even care that numerous DBM, MMS, and AE are looking for opportunities outside NN? What has become of leadership in this organization? I still can't believe that DAVI is interviewing. Didn't she just land the Florida RBD position? Do they know something that we don't?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 dbm's frm Arizona...i saw in atlanta

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "leaders" of Novo are so convinced that everyone is dying to work here that they make no effort to keep the talent that is here.
    People are "dying" to work here out of desparation from an industry in melt down. People would leave here in droves if they could. The culture sucks lets face it. All these people who think they're on some kind of career track. Come on are you kidding me.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What has to change for things to get better? Who needs to go? Don't blame Jurek on this one. It's good old bad american leadership on this one. Corporate keeps creating more and more positions in Princeton just to give us more crap to do in the field. You would think with all the powers to be in New Jersey they could come up with a game plan and decent IC.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm, 4S this situation and let me know what you think!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahahaha!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dipshit, it NEWS flash, not FLASH news. Sheesh.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't blame those DBM's for trying to get away from Novo. Good for them! When I interviewed, the DBM wouldn't stop talking about the "small company, great culture" at Novo. Well, this company is a complete disappointment. I have some really great people (in my district) but that's about it. Corporate is a waste of space and some of the people who have been promoted are a joke. Not to mention the crap comp plan. This, by far, is the worse place I have worked. I hope this is rock bottom. Things really need to improve in order to attract and retain quality people!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not hold your breath, it will not change for awhile. I've been here for a few years and this has become a very bureaucratic, process oriented culture hiding behind A.C.E. Novo is not a people culture. We are a number; retention of talent means nothing so accept this or look for a new job.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are such an idiot. All the DBMs, (including the 3 from AZ and Gus T) were at the Pre-POA. If you're going to start a rumor, check the dates you're lying about and make sure there isn't a NATIONAL MEETING at the same time!