Flemming Ornscov

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, May 12, 2018 at 12:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would the AbbVie board go external to replace Rick when there are so many good CEO candidates in the company now?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two words:
    Jim Hyne
    He could and would save this company if asked

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree, its trash posted by a simpleton.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last name is Hynd. Clueless trolls who dont work here are laughable !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve never had to deal with such idiots in my life as I see on this website, ill-informed know nothing about the company and obviously know nothing about pharma or business. Keep doing business deal way you been doing it and get the same results obviously the management of idiots. Jim Hynes is the only person That can save this company from itself. You poor disgusting losers. Talk about simpletons, why don’t you morons go out and work instead of talking trash about things you know nothing of here on this stupid website. I’m going back to work

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You cant even spell Jims last name you fraud. So sad !!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F YOU !!

JIM IS USELESS IDIOT WILL NEVER WORK OUT. A DISGRASE TO RANK & FILE ! !!!! !!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Hynd still VP of GI in Atlanta ?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flemming would never live in Illinois, so if he took a job with AbbVie he would move the entire company to Cambridge. (The mountain will come to Mohammed) But remember, Flemming loves CHANGE. So he will always be looking for ways to CHANGE AbbVie into some other company.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hynd is retired morons

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought he was out on paternity leave

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The CEO succession plan at AbbVie is a serious issue that employees should be thinking about. Leadership and the Board apparently believe they have a deep pipeline of CEO candidates internally (some Abbott veterans blessed by Miles and some not) who have already begun jockeying with and undermining each other. Will be fun to watch if stakes weren't so high.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You'll be watching from the sidelines Troll

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not a troll and will be in the front row. If it is true that AbbVie's Board is vetting external CEO succession candidates (which I doubt), that will come as a surprise to the many people at the top who regard themselves as "ready" internal candidates. The Stemcentryx setback may prove harmful to a couple of candidates who drove the investment and may help others who were more cynical about the acquisition ascend more quickly. The Flemming Ornscov post is odd but there may be something there about CEO succession. The Abbott example is telling as Miles' longevity is, in part, attributable to the fact that he has driven off so many potential successors by either making them rich enough to retire young or making them miserable enough to leave.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Miles White is not with Abbvie you dunce troll.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Miles is clearly labeled as with Abbott in the post, dunce. He is still very influential as everyone in AbbVie grew up under his tutelage. He is like Obi Wan Kenobi to AbbVie execs.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If anyone ever succeeded Gonzalez it would be an internal hire, probably Bill Chase.
    You Shire trolls and disgruntled Baxtala trolls need to straighten out those devil horns.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know nothing troll and are out of the loop. Keep guessing and we will all keep laughing at your desperate attempt for attention and hilarious lies. Obi Wan Kenobi ? How old are you 12 ?