Flemming Please Read

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, May 27, 2020 at 6:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't ask anyone to respect you and work hard for you -when you treat senior leaders like shit.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find it interesting that Flemming treats his senior leaders like trash. We get our bonuses stolen and we still get treated like incompetent second class people. New long term incentive plan is not worth the paper it’s written on!

I can speak for many of the senior managers, when I say I am embarrassed for the company, myself, and my team. The company has no vision, no strategy. Zero information or communication from the top. We are ignored and treated like dimwits. What a complete waste of our time.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no leadership or vision anymore. Destroyed by Flemming.
    Mediocracy, run of the mill, no striving to do better or be better. That’s the new culture.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

look what he did at Shire. During layoffs he even let everyone know he was vacationing in the canary islands.....great guy

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flemming is a true pieces of shit.
    Scare tactics is what he offers. What a weak douchebag he is. We work for a fucking imbecile who couldn’t care less about the company. Only cares about his own $$$.