Flex Time Specialty Sales Positions

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Nov 7, 2017 at 1:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saw some recent postings for FLEX time specialty reps requiring diabetes experience... Does anyone know what this is? Looks like there might be several openings across the country, but not enough to look like a new contract. Any info would be appreciated! Client company, product(s), salary, etc. Thank you!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would love to know as well! Says only 20 hours?? Most of these seem to be 29.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this Lilly?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know, but it would be really helpful to know who this is with and what the product is. They could weed out a lot of people and save some time if the job posting was a little more specific.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

flex time? Give me a break!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lifescan onetouch glucose monitors

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you. I see they updated the postings now too, mentioning LifeScan.

Has anyone been contacted about this position? Any info on salary, timeline, etc.?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not yet....please post if you hear anything

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

also looking to hear if anyone has heard about salary etc.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is the start date for this? Training?

12. Bernice214

Bernice214 new user

20 hours, bonus $11000, no car but car allowance $350/month, .21 cents/mi,401K, did not mention health benefits, 6 paid vacation days and whatever inVentive has as paid holidays, no solid information on salary range, $40k - $50K was told that was too high and what flexibility would I have, I adjusted my range to just under $40 and was told that because I had the years of experience within the diabetes space that it might be a possibility to be paid at the upper end of that range. Not sure what territories will look like...but for Flex time reps, they will most likely be big. Not sure how the drive time will be considered in the 20 hours...furthest city included in my territory is a 3 hour drive.

13. Bernice214

Bernice214 new user

Also, in person interviews week of December 4th, home training week of December 11th, in the field date, January 2nd.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are also several cities with full time positions. Does anyone know the salary range for these?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there training away somewhere?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder about the 20 hours...if it's a large territory that will be a challenge. Also, does LifeScan have a sales force? What is the situation there?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow - interviews the week of Dec 4 and Dec 11 start date?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know...that is a very tight time line especially if you want to give two weeks notice. They should give enough time for that at least. I am sure they would want that if they were losing employees

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know...that is a very tight time line especially if you want to give two weeks notice. They should give enough time for that at least. I am sure they would want that if they were losing employees