Flexion

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Aug 6, 2017 at 5:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Already had my f2f a couple of weeks ago and my hiring manager didn't give an assignment. I'm going to the hiring event next month. Anyone else find out if they're going yet?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have interviewed many times over my career and any manager that starts out like this is a huge red flag. The interview process is give and take and should be to assess fit between both parties involved. Managers that issue homework or projects are usually raging assholes and should be avoided at all cost. I will politely let the manager know that I don't feel there is a good fit and thanks for the opportunity to have a discussion but there is no need to continue wasting each others time. I will also mention that free work isn't a part of my career trajectory and if he/she cannot look at my resume, check my references, and ascertain my abilities from a few interviews, there is no point. No free man hours for anyone. Learned my lesson on this years ago. They aren't the only rodeo in town.

I cannot agree more. It's ridiculous

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Normal interview. No assignment.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true you guys did your first interview with the computer? That's weird. And lazy. I'm just an outsider, but this place screams red flags to me.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An outsider stirring up trouble. For folks looking for actual help here, the process has been completely normal so far.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$250-265,000

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NOt true. If this is your idea of "normal," then I can't run fast enough. The only people you're fooling are those that just font know any better.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine has been pretty typical - a recruiter pre-screen, manager phone and f2f. Next step in a few weeks.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Book your travel for the interview yet?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is recruiting for these positions?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am supposed to be going to the hiring event but I have not heard about times or travel.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviews next, booked travel

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was asked to lube up my ass and bend over.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

salary = 85k to 110k

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bro patrol......don't get too excited.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you probably enjoyed it...doucher

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Inventiv cattle call! This place is messed up.