Florida Multi-Regional Meeting

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Sep 3, 2017 at 8:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn! I realize that the grass is not always greener on the other side but what do you guys mean by "no retirement"? The DM I spoke with said 8% 401k and strong pipeline. The website shows a pipeline? WTF. She even told me that Abilify has the best data. What layoff are you guys talking about and are they really sending people to Florida despite all this Hurricane stuff? Damn!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The website shows 1 drug in our "pipeline", 35700, a drug with still only a number designation. Ask one of your docs that has research connections and see if they know anything about it. Their "deer-in-the-headlights" look will be your answer. Old Staf knew what he was doing we he signed on to another company!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only one new compound in pipeline and that's AF3500, which will not separate from PBO. Bank on it. They know it too. Rest pipeline is pre-clinical stage with competitor agents much further along in Phase 3. This company is a dead man walking. Cliff drop fast approaching, bail while you can.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

35700 is also a “me too” (see clozapine). Only decent stuff this company has in pipeline is 10 years away with many deep pocketed competitors in front.

Everyone with talent has left. Why are you guys still here?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please, just let us go where we want to eat. Don't force us, as you say, to go to a 3 hour district dinner on Tuesday after such a long day. I agree, down time would be nice. This meeting is pointless any way you want to measure it. I mean does anyone anymore have workshops on "closing' for goodness sake! The Lundbeck culture has long since walked out the door, so give us a break, and keep this meeting very low key, and low pressure. Many people are looking to leave, so let us just relax and enjoy each others company, the way we want to, not the way you want us to. Morale is really low right now, so don't push it any lower. It's not a good business move. Just think about it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its clear by the way we get screwed for driving 61% of the global sales but our paychecks don't reflect the value we bring. Then look at the bullshit bonus. If a territory is 10% behind your lofty goals (lets say you want 125% increase vs last trimester) you justify paying me a 25% bonus. If I'm 110% of goal, do I get paid 175% (these assholes know they are fucking the sales force), everything is bullshit and yet we have 'record profits'

so glad to know these bozos in copenhagen issue millions of dollars to the board and then they quit, once again short sighted about incentives to retain your people. What the fuck have they done to ensure the future here? 23 and me? How the hell does that bring 1 dollar into this company?

Look at the meeting like acting school. Play along, act like you give a shit then continue seeking your exit. The company is clueless how much turnover they are going to incur for being cheap. Other companies are full of energy and new medicines waiting for people hungry to make sales. Lundbeck has done everything they can to ruin the products we have.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i am surprised we all don't have to hold hands in a single file when walking to lunch! I think everyone would like to be on their own Tuesday night, but the forced camaraderie is mandatory. It is really amazing to see how veteran reps are treated at these meetings. They have come up with nothing beneficial in years, so they just unpack the "meeting box" from the last one, rearrange a few things, and there you have it!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are spot on with this post. You stay at Lundbeck only long enough to find a serious position with a real company or you stay here and play the lottery for a in the near future. We can only speculate when that might be but with so much revenue leaving next year, changes have to come
    As you say be a cheerleader when you are at meetings and with your manager and get serious about making a career move. Complacency is a killer don't fall into that trap.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your last paragraph says it all! Big smiles at the meeting, and looking at Indeed.com at night. The revenue shortfall next year will be huge, and what do we do, have a meeting that is pointless anyway you slice it. And yes, complacency is definitely a killer!