Florida

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Aug 4, 2018 at 8:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are really setting a high bar for Steglatro. Great leadership!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Florida actually has always done well so it is not a surprise that Steglatro is seeping so well. Cannot keep it on the shelves. A great success story

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Florida is doing very well with Steglatro

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We cannot keep our shelves stocked with Steglatro in Florida. We are killing it

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is only one blockbuster in the Merck portfolio Keytruda.
    The history is prejudged on your worth which is very very low.
    Deliver your lunch and sit in the empty corner!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. Merck is a one trick pony.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I ride that pony at full gallop easily securing the first place rewards/awards. I am the best no one can come close!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just obtained a full ownership of a new Arabian stud will cover much more ground in the ultimate quest to be Numero Uno none of you nags can come close

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah, you’re a horses ass, all right.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the ignorant an ass and a horse are two different animals. However, you would be a perfect door hanger for pinning the tail.
    So sad the uneducated!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m uneducated? LOL!
    A horse has an ass from which he defecates.....you are that ass, and now that I think further, you are also the defecation. I wouldn’t. call, you a horse or an ass ; two noble animals with more intelligence than you possess. It would be an insult to them.

Again, Exposed for what you are, an ignorant, dumb shit- for-brains fraud.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As you prove very objectively the miniscule scientific education is self evident. The defecation processing is initiated in the rectum with expulsion through the anal orifice best known as the Anus has nothing to do with the gluteus maximus.
    The level of your ignorance is typical of a fool.
    The sooner you are removed the better for Merck!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got your thesaurus out for once, and Grey’s Anatomy. Either way, you still are a horse’s ass, and are developing into large protruding hemmoroid on the rectum of an ass, aka donkey.
    The level of your stupidity is astounding and you still remain a monumental fraud.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How stupid can anyone be, those annoying protruding vein abnormalities occur NOT in the rectum but external to the anus. What a dipshit who hired this dimwitted fool!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What shame that such inferior intelligence opens up their comments to all. What you need to do is learn to spell anatomical defects and most importantly learn anatomy. I understand that that will challenge you cerebral capacity.
    If someone deserves termination it is this slimeball!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an anatomical defect and a major defecation dumped on the human race.

I’m going nowhere asshole, I’ll be here long after your gone turd burger. Frauds like you don’t last long.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s all you got, asshole? You’re being very redundant and boring. Try getting your head out of your ass.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does this genetic deviant survive? A muddled cerebral cellular mass convoluted and corrupt. I'm sure it is always confused and poorly applying the thorazine! Happily not my concern!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must be, you keep coming back with your same half- assed responses.
    You’re a fake, a fraud, and a poor excuse for a human being.