Florida

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Aug 4, 2018 at 8:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was in the garden yesterday picking the natures bounty when I noticed a very large annelid drawing into he subterranean shelter.
    Reminded me of this lost hominoid Lower life form and minimal function

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am on my way to a great weekend of spoils and consumption.
    The sales success puts me squarely in the year end upper strata accumulating the fruits of professionalism.
    I am so far ahead that I can fully enjoy the fourth quarter. Numero Uno!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Traveling to South Beach today for a planned evening of Latin music and companionship. I always am the winner and collector of perks!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big weekend on the horizon in the wild city of Memphis with riverboat gambling and lively music. Once a winner forever a winner never a loser!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't arrive in my room until two hours ago. The tables were heavy in my favor and will contribute to indulgences in the extreme. I will be in New Orleans for the weekend mixing with the ghosts!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dice were in perfect union last night and the local beverages in volume. I will be intermittently checking the layoff picture at noon want to applaud the over due action.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Translation : You will be in mommy’s basement in your holloween costume tricking or treating yourself with yourself.
    Pathetic loser.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s all you have in your fantasy world.
    Even the ghosts are laughing at you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do the world a big favor and disappear.
    You won’t be missed.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When one is the Alfa Male in the sales group I would forever be missed. However, since I am the best I will never leave just accumulate the extensive and well earned perks. I unlike the lowly misfits produce and succeed. Sorry Charlie!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of Charlie, Spent the day in the Gulf Stream trolling for the elusive tuna and guess what tied in to a Blue money to be made and tail to be consumed . what a piece of tail!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You, an Alpha male, hahahahahahahahahah.
    You....what a POS!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The mini IQ has resurfaced with his incoherent verbal vomit. A mega seamy turd!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, resurfaced to scrape you off the bottom of my shoe.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The grade school failure couldn't afford shoes. A real lefty!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thatcall you got. you’re a real fairy.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Muddled mind and a cerebrally challenged mutant. Can't perform the one job responsibility_ delislinging.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had a marvelous time with very important corporate movers and shakers at Sawgrass. Broke par and secured business. Stage is set for Award ceremony at year end meeting!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tuesday is Liver Rounds invites to all pertinent individuals. Heavy libations and tidbits for all. Business to be made and developed.
    Numero Uno!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Friday golf at the Sawgrass in company with CEO of health system.
    Can you imagine any of the losers having such success. Exactly why I WIN!!