Florida

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Aug 4, 2018 at 8:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another scheduled Happy Hour at the local microbrewery a special weekly exercise in customer development. My business always increases at ever accelerating rates due to the venue and offerings. Great care of customers is my target
    I am the envy of management and perks/rewards follow. Eat your envious lazy hearts!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Up early to organize the Super Bowl festivities for some very special VIP customers further driving momentum increasing sales and product loyalty. I have the ability to make a unique contribution to Merck and of course line my pockets.
    Money, perks awards/rewards adulations all mine!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are the envy of all. I have so much admiration for you.
    How do you hide all your questionable entertainment expenses ?
    I want to be you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a perfect example of the useless in the Division. No common sense or rational thought process. Need removed!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

common sense and rational enough to expose you for the lying fraud you are, you dolt.
    If you had any sense or rational thought, you wouldn’t be dumb enough to post your abuse of company funds. When you’re audited, and if your braggart spending has one modicum of truth, you WILL be, and you will be the one that’s removed...or in jail for abuse of company funds. Do your docs know how they look on the “Sunshine List”?
    Bubye, hotshot. We’ll miss you, the laughing stock of M. Hahahahaha!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The trailer dweller is attempting the impossible, rational intellect and coherent cerebral function. The loser can't produce and accomplishes nothing.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’ll be my neighbor very soon. Your expense reports are already being audited.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not only am I not being audited I am being given additional funds due to my expertise and success. My production is so above the worthless output of the loser class.
    I will now forge ahead with the Super Bowl extravaganza.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tick Tock.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a blowout party a great success!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tick Tock. The auditors are coming. Tick Tock.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good morning to my other two producers it has been a very enjoyable weekend and business development at an all time high. Product expansion further refined no one but me could command such loyalty!
    It is now to plan normal weekly interactions with my important staff! Make Merck Great Again!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Friday Happy Hour will get into full swing at 3pm and will be a highly attended get together. Unlimited beverages and munchies galore!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arranged the chocolates for distribution to my vast nursing staff top of the line as usual. Valentine Day interactions will also take place at my favorite micro brewery IPAs in volume and unlimited munchies.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She gon' make you
    She gon' make you move
    She gon' make you move to Miami
    She gon' make you
    She gon' make you move
    She gon' make you move to Miami

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, No, No! We don’t want him.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A Grammy Award winner you are not a Moronic Award winner you are!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed! It is moronic but making millions is a nice trade off for being a moron. :)

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All set and anxious to push the sales horizon and enhance the accolades. The Numero Uno status well assured!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A roaring success by all standards. The acknowledgements broadly given by my admiring staff girls sales will double and my scheduled followup offerings always positive.
    Planning for St Patrick's Day celebration now undertaken!