Florida

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Aug 4, 2018 at 8:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will enjoy the race today in prime seating with several VIPs and solidify customer loyalty. Post race reservations across the street at Hooters and all the liberations and wings provided. I am the best of the best!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The weekend has been a successful customer interaction. The VIPs were engaged and I will be rewarded with rewards/awards/accolades. The best always command the top of the pyramid.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ordering the corn beef meals from Omaha for promotional presentations and customer enhancement. The local Irish Pub has been contracted and green beer and whiskey will flow. The uninspired and nonproductive can't match the All Seeing Eye of the business modeling I have developed.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In the Clubhouse to shortly begin a mornings round with three VIPs and a scheduled lunch at the 19th. Continual close attention to customer interactions expands market expansion and monetary rewards. Another record making year in the works!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you do realize those are mammary glands...the main purpose to feed the young. You’re posts are stupid. Not trying to be cute, but they aren’t even the slightest creative or amusing. Wish they were good because I appreciate the clever posts....hang it up big boy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The accolades will continue. Look for me on stage this week.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Business model? Hahahahaha! Buying business/ bribes is the oldest way to get business......., not a business plan.
    You’re blind to your hutspah, stupidity and being used as a meal ticket. You need an ASE to see your folly; you’re a house of cards poised to collapse from the leaks in your own bag of wind.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grapefruit League games in store for the weekend with key Fellows and significant others. Limo arranged with stocked bar and other suitables. Close customer interactions evolve into product utilization and company recognition. Onward and upward!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good afternoon Duckweeds. Scumbags and Delislingers wanted to touch base after a glorious month of earned travel and none of the Dirtbags need to know where. I so enjoy the peak of the pyramid!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will open a lottery for my two final four tickets for the college tournament today. The excitement will push the envelope and solidify customer interactions and relationships. I am so far above the amoebic ooze of the swamp!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tumor Board concluded and will now scurry off to the CC for a fine morning of 19. Lunch will be late but my customers are happy and content. Having another very successful year and life is grand!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very interesting phone conversations this weekend. Shit ready to hit the fire on the bloated useless masses of the Division. Happy Days!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wednesday the scuttlebutt will highlight the mismanagement of the Division!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am proud of the producers that are distancing themselves from the inept management of a once promising Division. I will soon be moving to add my support for significant downsizing of a truly useless mass of sycophants and parasitic swamp ooze!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Purchased box tickets for the opening day next week it will be a great promotional outing for customer interaction. I will spend heavily until my re!location!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My hardy regards and best wishes to a top role model who secured a envious position with a company on the cutting edge Merck's worse loss.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

May the pink slips appear in very extreme volume and castoff the dregs of our group. Amoebic ooze is of no use!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Easter Party will be a real bunny event. Hassen Pfeffer will be in prime display and ducklings as appetizers with premium wines by the bottles. The customers kids will love the hopping contests. I will win again!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Farewell to Dino the Tyrannosaurus Rex of the once great Oncology group. Premier opportunity with a star on the horizon. Money, prestige and real opportunity!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Farewell to Dino the Tyrannosaurus Rex of the once great Oncology group. Premier opportunity with a star on the horizon. Money, prestige and real opportunity!