Florida

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by anonymous, Jan 27, 2019 at 6:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager Beth Willis in Florida is a joke. I’m already looking for another opportunity.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me...too....what a dumb rekcuf..…..spelled backwards is________

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes , she is! didn't even have to work with her to tell you that . Haha

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone explain in further context what to expect with Beth Willis? Interviewing with her now and would love to know more about your situation

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Micromanage. Old amarin reps that are on the team mislead her. She is confused.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely. Her turnover is amazing everyone but one of us on the team are looking. The only one who isn’t just wrapped up training. Give him 2 months and he’ll be on the hunt too.
    I can not believe amarin took a chance on this old lady micromanager....
    Only thing she is good at is making excuses.
    When will Ron can her?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or you fucking suck so bad at your job that somehow it is a manager’s fault despite the fact that you have been a shit performer with every manager in your weakass career

AND

You are such a loser as a person that you attack someone anonymously on a message board

Fuck off

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a dirty mouth ! Managers don't really do anything anyways . Dont be sad .

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys are funny. Take a deep breath and look in the mirror. When @GSK, yes, she put out the hit on a number of people. However, I worked in her district as well. Her boss, one of the most difficult RMs to work for pushed her towards certain people. However, after talking with him after we both left, this topic came up. He told me that there were 2 of us in the district that she was told - hands off. We had great work contacts- fewer than other reps. Now the 2 of us did have the best sales and highest territory knowledge. Those are 2 things she looks for. For example, if you are too dumb to take her to an office on the doc's day off, ..... well I warned you.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happen to little bill the homosexual manager from boston, did he find a new boyfriend and get married to him and move?