Florida

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by Florida, Apr 4, 2020 at 6:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Florida

Florida Guest

Why are the Florida sales reps heading to Amgen?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because it’s a first rate company and Amarin is a shit hole company.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amarin is a great organization, I presume those that have resigned are the sales representatives that are not loyal to the company and to be frank will not last at Amgen, unfortunately you will have to work. Good luck out there, collecting paychecks.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll revisit this reply in a few weeks. $4.75. Control your future before the decision is made for you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

loyal? You are just a number here. And just a number at Amgen. It’s like that everywhere. And when the shit hits the fan it’s survival of the fittest. We are all CEO’s of our own household. Many Amgen reps make more than Amarin managers. A Biologics role is an entirely different pay scale. I don’t blame them one bit. In fact...good for them!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not good for Amgen, liar liar. A few Florida representatives have interviewed including my manager. Stop being dishonest on resume and inform hiring managers that you’re a trainer.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really trainer? What do they do, nothing. We are all trainers dipsht. Everyone should have on resume.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen is golden, a few reps from Tampa and Miami interviewed and did transition over. Currently interviewing and current “trainers” and cardio-metabolic are that way. I interviewed tooooo

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From what I’ve heard, a few have interviewed and are currently interviewing, Tampa to Ft. Meyers and Miami. Amgen is a reputable organization- but be prepared to WORK. Work, work and work.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hard work at Amgen is no different than hard work at Amarin. You just get paid a lot more.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hard work at Amgen is no different than hard work at Amarin. You just get paid a lot more.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are very good sir

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doubling & dippinnnnnnnnnnn stop playing. We know you

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The universe was aware that you jumped to Amgen. stop sharing 411 including other representatives that are interviewing currently. Big mouth people are not dumb. You are pathetic. Good luck kissing a$$.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fixed it for you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peace out and wish you well at Amgen. Liar liar.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pants on fire. You know what else is on fire? My checking account after that sign on bonus, big lift in base salary, bonus, company vehicle, benefits.......very bright future. Suckers.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liar liar liar

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]