Flowonix

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by Anonymous, Mar 7, 2013 at 11:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? For you to blame Paul or Brad would indicate that you do not care to know the facts or simply just have no clue as to the challenges. Let's try to keep it classy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so sorry to hear of your confusion. Please contact your MD or call the 800 number on your card. Someone at Flowonix would be happy to meet with you. Please ignore any hostilities on this site as it is open to anyone regardless if the have their facts straight. I have personally witnessed many lives changed with the Prometra 2 Pump Technology.

I hope that your pump helps you to regain some of your life back, and I am very sorry to hear of your struggles with chronic pain.

Best Wishes.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the quick reply. I know it's mainly a site to banter back and forth - we had them for Pixys vs Omnicell in pharm informatics ;)
    So I take it with a grain of salt. I just wish I had been told what I was getting before I woke up.

One of the super important selling points for me was the small bolus dose that patients could use if needed. Prometra 2's just looks like the that stays with the Doctor and "someone trained to operate it" can vchan work on boluses. That's of no help at all to me when his office is an hous away and only open 2 days a week.

Please tell me there's some sort of patient-use bolus thing? None of those charts really fit my pain, i just need a steady increase through the day, and some boluses if I want to have any fun.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. It's called a Patient Therapy Controller. Works the same as a PTM from MDT.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Burp

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long has the patient therapy controller been on the market?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's up with the mass exodus at Flowonix today? Heard all the RSD's left. No upper management, no middle management, no CEO. Sinking ship

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's going down...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Brad Hancock was kicked out before Hanchin, why did Flowonix invite Brad back as VP of Sales? Flow is such a joke. Can't keep any of their employees, not even leadership

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two guys that are desperately looking for anyone that will take them right now. They've apparently found homes...for the time being.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take a look at FDA Maude Database Flowonix ... look at the number of reported refill accuracy issues ... seems to be a whole bunch of them ...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A joke...Hmmm. So much so that you find a need to comment. Check Maude?.... Seriously? vs a 20+ FDA letters for Team MDT, a Consent Decreeand countless Maude Entries.

The reality is that competition is always good. Haters will hate. I'm sure that there will be some vitriol to be spewed back. Time will tell. Good lucK

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't compare number of letters considering the sizes of the organizations.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haters? That is sort of a strange reply. Why all the unexpected flow returns? Just asking. I know the device well ... but am not in the industry.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you haven't learned yet, you can't ask a simple question on here without being attacked.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So are they going with the name Flowonix? News around this topic seemed to die and I can't find any information.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's what it's looking like at this point.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was there a big mix-up at Flowonix?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go on...