Flowonix

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by Anonymous, Mar 7, 2013 at 11:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flowonix and any doctor that pushes this new improved pump off on a patient should be held for their actions. I've had a flowonix pump for a year and it has been nothing more than a nightmare. No reps no one to help call and call new jersey Florida Texas and I'm not in any of these states DR refusing to remove pain pump flowonix doesn't have another Dr in a 5 hr radius of me. Please please do NOT ever get a flowonix pump people it has been nothing but a living hell and a punk Dr that thinks he can control you little to no pain relief than treated like a total pill seeker so depressing

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? I've had mine for a year and it's been nothing but a nightmare no reps NO ONE from flowonix to help I mean noone!! I've called for 6 months and the pump has been recalled I'd like to know what state you're living in cause here in Missouri there is no help. This pump and Dr that installed it has been nothing but a controlling pain in my ass and trying to push high dollar oral meds on me that isn't even approved by Medicare. I'm starting to think he's an investor in flowonix or being paid off by them. Installing them in everyone I meet that doesn't even need them or is not a good candidate just to make a dollar. Arrogant little prick

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flowonix pump is a nightmare and I don't see how it can be a threat to any other pump industry. I'm a patient and there is NO ONE TO EVEN HELP ME WITH THE PUMP! Going on 6 months of phone calls and still no return calls no answers no nothing 20-30% pain relief and then being called a pill seeker this company and doctors pushing these pumps need prosecuted for false information and representation of their product. Along with a faulty bolus doses etc junk junk junk

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flowonix sucks and I'm a patient make promises and now I'm stuck with your pos pump no help no doctors you should be sued losers

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's a joke flowonix is not a good company I beg any or everyone to not install a flowonix pump

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check out how flowonix said it was ok to do an MRI scan no it's not they're recalling pumps

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard BH was demoted? Hilarious. They didn’t learn their lesson the first time when the first CEO fired his ass

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been following IDD / ITB for many years and have stock in both stakeholders. Noticed FLX was still at NANS this year. Would be great if STJ, BS, NVRO, or LN would buy FLX, Medallion, or the medstream to help drive innovation in this market! IDD should be a better treatment option for patients that really need help but not much has changed in the last 10 years. Some amazing KOLs like EG, TD, RSx2, RP, and MT deserve a better legacy for their amazing efforts!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is BH gone?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s still there but demoted to a manager now. Haha

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

w

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't believe that this is happening to others and not just to me. My doctor never consulted me about switching out the pump from a Medtronix to a Flowonix pump. I had been with Medtronix for over 15 years and had been able to work and function with little to no discomfort. It was recommended that I not go with my past surgeon but with the anesthesiologist to have the pump replaced because it would be much quicker. Since I was undergoing withdrawals, I just wanted some relief. During the pre-op I was met with a representative for the pump. I specifically asked if she was with Medtronix and she said YES. NEVER did she say she was with Flowonix. They advised me that my new pump (not mentioning that it was a different brand) was not compatible with the current catheter and that it would need to be replaced. Instead of giving me further information about the pump, she approached my brother in the waiting room and provided him with information about the pump. After the surgery, I rested. I didn't look at the information regarding the pump. When I went for my 1st post-op visit and the doctor attempted to read my pump with a Medtronic scanner it didn't read. It was then that I found out my pump was a Flowonix pump. Its been 1 year since the surgery and I haven't been able to work. I have no pain relief. I don't know what to do. My doctor is indifferent and fails to communicate with me. Thinking of switching doctors. I'm so angry!!! Doctors should be penalized for being deceitful and failure to communicate. I can't even get this pump swi8tcghed out without the doctor's approval. This is unacceptable!!!