Flying docs to Switzerland?

Discussion in 'Zimmer Dental' started by anonymous, Aug 15, 2018 at 2:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is legal for an oral surgeon in my area to be going to Switzerland with bunch of his referrals and all paid for by zimmer biomet? sounds like bribery to me. Sunshine Act anyone??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Compliant? Of course it's compliant you fucking moron. Zimmer Biomet is the most compliant company in the World right now. Go gripe somewhere else you sad, pathetic loser.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i detect some sarcasm here.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zimmer is circling the toilet bowl

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Strip club visits expensed. Surgeon “appointments” and company meetings at the titty bars. It was all out in the open when it was Biomet 3i. The doctors loved it. Management didn’t care. A trip to Europe is nothing.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread being sent to DOJ and ADVAMED.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the DOJ did not care about all the evidence Mike had in his 2011 lawsuit, no one is going to care currently. DOJ wanted the big bucks cases and big pharma company scandals "paid" better. Advamed is a lobbying group. They had Mike's evidence also and did not care. Lobbyists don't care.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your referring to Mike Swiss? I remember when this went down I knew him for two years. Real solid guy, doc’s loved him the company loved him, finished at least top three that year. Back then we were able to bribe docs with “educational grant” cash to knock out competition. Whole thing was sanctioned by corporate and everything was Loddy Doddy until he went to battle them about failing to recall a huge batch of defect implants across New England. Then it was a real shit show circus. I kept waiting to get interviewed by the government and crickets... No one knew what happened, the whole thing just disappeared he even disappeared. Biomet had to have bribed themselves out of it or maybe they are in double secret probation like animal house. Inquiring minds want to know.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike, please quit posting nonsense on this board. It’s a bad look for you. Time to move on...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me from experience the DOJ out of Boston doesn’t give a flying fuck

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is all true once upon a time in a galaxy far far away.