Foot and ankle positions

Discussion in 'Tornier' started by Anonymous, Dec 27, 2013 at 9:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does that mean the open positions are not going to be filled?
    I don't want to go to Stryker f&a and join a gym!!!'

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All right, the position depends on the market, most of the clowns here don't know F&A so there "advice" is relative. I can't speak specifically regarding if the positions will be filled. I would guess that they plan to fill all of the positions. Listen, this is sales, perform or move on. I just let someone go who'd been here for 3 years for lack of performance. It is what it is, and it is numbers. If you can push numbers, own your market then you will be fine. If you are one of these joint dudes running flat growth or losing marketshare, then you may have something to worry about before the start of next quarter. To each his own, but if you can sell, this is a great bag to have.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Their, not "there". You are a r*****. You must be in management. And 3 years to can someone for non performance? Shows some hard core serious sales management. They need to stuff YOU in a bag and call it great.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See Wright Medicals message board titled "Mr. Brudney".
    Enough said.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is Tornier supposed to take over the F&A market with a bunch of Wright rejects in management?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Loving you (Tornier)is wrong and I don't want to be Wright" either". I wonder if The United States Attorney General is moving in with those old Wright gang again? "Google me Barbra....."

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mission impossible! Your right. Incompetent Wright managers at the helm saddled with Old mediocre technology. Future implants and Orthohelix implants will not get you there on a good day. Gonna have to start some trust funds for your docs!
    See ya in the funny papers

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you leave out one main factor:
    total hips being done in territory per year: 1500
    total knees being done in territory per year: 2000

lapidus open wedge osteotomy with bone graft being done in territory per year: 15

that SL500 will look real nice in the parking lot of your 750sq/ft garden apartment.

Take a look at the big picture once in a while

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends on your territory. Try x4 lapidus locking plates combined with 4 Allograft augmentations a month plus all the other DPM stuff that generally comes along(One doc). But your right, I took a look at this companies big picture and I'll pass. I think this place is gonna be a butcher shop for anyone with a good territory. Also, Stryker is now paying 6% commission on recon and is forecast to loose another 3/4 % in 2015. Big Z is supposed to loose 1.5% commission (recon) this year ? About $216.00 bucks a case now days. You can keep your big pans, big bins and big RVs. Recon is all yours "Sunshine"!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh',....... Smoke does get In Your eyes!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enjoy your retirement with bunions, Denny, bro, holmes. You rock!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BTW: Tornier does not have allografts. You must be on the those "Multi-Company" reps that Tornier denies having. Sure it is easy to piggy-back other stuff to add to the case when you probably "represent" several companies.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's very correct. Tornier doesn't have allograft and I don't work for them either. Sorry, I feel strongly if you want to own foot and ankle it really helps to have all the complimentary products or you are limited and you share cases with the competition. That's a very BAD thing. WMT once reigned over foot and ankle but are now getting picked off by other f/a companies that have as good or better products. The old management killed WMT's reputation in much of my area of the U.S. My surgeons advised me" they change reps and managers like I change my socks". Knocked dead when you can .