For Sale

Discussion in 'PathGroup' started by anonymous, Jan 12, 2016 at 2:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For those of you looking to join PathGroup...........the company is for sale for the right price. Many folks are jumping ship and looking to leave due to poor mgmt and being for sale.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is absolutely hilarious. Maybe the funniest post I've read on these boards.

The only ship-jumping being done is by Quest (including Solstas) and LabCorp clients who continue to flock to PathGroup.

Nice troll attempt though...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess this explains why Hem/Onc sales reps continue to leave PathGroup and many other sales folks are looking to leave as well.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't work for PathGroup but have competed with them for years and know some of their reps. My experience has been that they have about the lowest turnover with the sales and account management reps in the reference lab industry.

To touch on the original post, any business in America is for sale at any given time "for the right price". I was with Solstas when we were bought by Quest and we were told right up until the very end that we were not for sale - it would never happen - and we were going to be grown into a national lab. I know for a fact that people have been saying that PathGroup was going to be sold for at least 10 years so maybe they will be right one of these years. Or maybe not. We'll see.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company gives no raises and the sales culture is poor.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Feel free to explain how "this company" has the lowest turnover amongst Sales reps in the entire industry.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales mgmt is better at other companies. No training in any divisions of the company. Managers being hired who have no experience. Its a good-ole boy network...............

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty easily explained. They understand that business fluctuates and don't constantly restructure and reorganize. Reps appreciate stability, and subsequently work hard knowing numbers will come around.

I worked for a big box for 5 years (now in device). Every PathGroup rep I know is still there me has been for a while.

Is that simple enough for you?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess you don't know a lot of their reps. There is much turnover and more to come. Morale is terrible.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know 6. All been there at least 5+ years.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when total debt = annual revenue, a sale sooner rather than later is highly likely.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have absolutely no idea of this companies finances, its profitability or the way it is capitalized.

Your ignorance is transparent.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound angry. There might be some truth behind some of these comments.
    I am sure Ebita is shrinking every year and debt is increasing.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company culture is terrible. No raises ever and many sales reps looking to bolt.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reps that I know at PathGroup who can actually sell and close business are bringing home 3x what they could make at Quest, LabCorp or other labs.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doubt that. I am sure we will sell out at some point to Quest, Labcorp or Sonic.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious!

You work for either Quest, Labcorp or a Sonic owned lab and know that's your only chance to compete against PathGroup. Nice try, though.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest