For Sale

Discussion in 'PathGroup' started by anonymous, Jan 12, 2016 at 2:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was in the waiting room.........You sound very fun to work with. Your partners must very much love working with you. You must be the person who was picked on a lot in high school and constantly complained you weren't given a fair chance. Maybe you actually never worked hard for much and cry when you don't get your way..........
    Good luck with your career. Sounds like you are on your last branch........

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Given their miserable earnings I am not surprised they are looking to recap. Well overpriced.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree. lots of clinical tests with low reimbursements, paps going down, hpv going down, shrinking Hem team, overpaid mgmt., too much debt, growth outlook is poor..........

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Ha!

Now that is what I call and in-depth analysis, right there.

Let's look at each piece of analysis on its own:

lots of clinical tests with low reimbursements - PG competes on quality and service and doesn't have to rely on below cost-of-testing managed care contracts to force pull-through of Medicare reqs like a QD or LCA does.

paps going down - PG growth continues to be from taking women's health clients from QD and LCA.

hpv going down - PG growth continues to be from taking women's health clients from QD and LCA.

shrinking Hem team - You absolutely are not accurate on this.

overpaid mgmt. - You absolutely have no idea what the executive management team is compensated. Suffice it to say that it is commensurate with growth so it is quite healthy.

too much debt - PG has minimal debt because growth isn't leveraged through acquisitions like most labs.

growth outlook is poor.......... - the clinical lab market is projected to continue to expand and PG is in perfect position to compete with QD and LCA to grow marketshare and expand into new markets and products.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doctors are performing less Paps and HPV.

Small returns on clinical tests. Its all volume based...........

Mgt is overpaid and many are useless are PathGroup. Many sales folks aren't meeting their quotas. The Territory account managers have useless/suspect quotas.

The Oncology Sales force is shrinking with weak leadership.

PathGroup is for sale for the right price.

Minimal sales growth. Mgmt is saying its flat.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every business in America is for sale for the "right price".

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mgt is a joke. Who hires these clowns? Don't waste your time applying here

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never heard of this lab until recently. My docs had nothing good to say about them. Been asking around. Rumor is they are for sale.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You had never heard of them but "your docs" are familiar enough with them that they "had nothing good to say about them"?

Either you're and idiot, you don't know your market or both. I'm guessing both.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are "applying" then you aren't getting the right job anyway. Anyone with common sense knows that great jobs are filled by people who are recruited to fill them.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am newer to the industry. I just recently came across them in an office. Asking around, some of my clients worked with them in the past with poor experiences. You clearly work there and don't seem very nice. Kinda matches what my docs said about the people there.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, and the office I came across is switching to my company. WINNING

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct. Mgt is a joke here. Don't apply here. Mgmt is out for themselves and screws the sales team over constantly. Labcorp and Quest are much better labs than PathGroup.
    In addition, there is no room for advancement here unless you are a male and suck up to someone in home office. Its a good -ole boys club.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can move up here if you lavish upper management with expensive gifts. That scenario happened with the last promotion. Must be proud.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mgmt should have background checks and drug tests done randomly on them. They would never be hired by any other company.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What dept?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

first or last initial of that person who was giving?