For Sale?

Discussion in 'PathGroup' started by anonymous, Nov 25, 2016 at 10:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just heard that PathGroup is shopping buyer.
    Beware........
    Mgmt will replaced in due time. TAMS will finally be gone.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Duly noted. Thanks for the heads up. You've really made an impactful contribution to my view on the situation. Because you're clearly a qualified source of insider information and your post shows your qualifications to guide my decisions.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is going no where. Fools in mgmt. and all around this company.
    pap smears are dying in industry and companywide

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pritzker bought them and will be sold again

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is not expected to happen anytime in the near future. PathGroup will continue to be a thorn in the side of Quest and Labcorp for years to come.

Since you mentioned Pritzker, let me share a bit about PathGroup from their website:

Founded in 1965, PathGroup is one of the largest providers of anatomic, clinical and molecular pathology services in the United States. PathGroup is a physician-led company currently working with more than 70 hospitals and thousands of group practices to deliver fast, accurate results. PathGroup’s more than 80 in-house physician experts include a comprehensive spectrum of pathology subspecialty areas using the latest in proprietary and industry standard technology to improve patient outcomes through high-quality diagnostics. pathgroup.com.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are some of these TAMS and TSM's going to be fired for not making their numbers? This stuff usually happens around Christmas. The Chicago rep ,TX reps, NC rep, are on the hot seat along with many TAMS.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your post so blatantly cries out that you understand nothing about PathGroup that it is fairly comical. I could explain at least 3 things in your post that are not factually accurate or are not consistent with the structure of PathGroup. I choose not to educate you at this time.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a manager is protecting some folks who are not making their numbers. Maybe the Chicago sales rep, others and some TAMS should start looking for a job. Another scam company with some losers calling the shots...........
    More turnover coming................

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The manager in Indiana is a joke. beware new hires..........

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just read that Counsyl laid off a bunch of sales folks. I am sure PathGroups partnership with them didn't help this problem.
    Counsyl is an overpriced test and PathGroup loves jumping in bed with all this DNA inflated testing and crazy billing scheme.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Swing an a miss.

Counsyls test was in-line with several other NIPs offerings. It's not "overpriced".

If you want to be full service, you have to offer things like NIPS testing, PCR testing for Bv and such, so forth and so on. Find a partner until bringing it in house makes sense. It's pretty simple.

At the end of the day everyone that's in-network has the same disadvantages with regard to billing, so again...swing and a miss.

Sucks to be counsyl but maybe they should've diversified a bit more.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all NIP testing is over priced and a rip off. This is called over testing and abuse of the healthcare dollar.
    Mgmt at PathGroup is a joke and only out for dollars instead of patient care.

Employee respect and patient care are at the bottom of the list for PathGroup Mgmt.

The Indiana mgr sucks and the Alabama mgr doesn't know how to turn on his car.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to leave this company. No growth and coworkers are pretty selfish. No ACCOUNTABILITY either at this company.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're leaving because your co-workers are "selfish"? In sales? Seriously?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mgt is a joke.
    Nothing but selfish mgt running this company trying to make a buck on pap smears.
    You must be one of those managers reading café pharma with nothing better to do than see whose writing about you..

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My favorite part is "trying to make a buck on pap smears".

Apparently, providing excellent healthcare while making a living is a bad thing now.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pathgroup is basically a pap smear company with some blood work. They will be sold soon. Revenue is declining. No double digit growth. Many losers in mgmt. 80% of the sales force don't work more than 2 hours a day and the TAMS are worthless.............. I would love their job working from home bringing bagels to an office once a week. Get real!
    Oncology team? Dying here.............

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where is the leadership? Sales has no idea what they are doing? future is bleak here..........

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indiana manager is fine. He hired the wrong rep and had to fire this individual. The Indiana rep just couldn't sell.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Indiana manager is not respected by anyone in the company but thinks he is.
    His ego is too large. He couldn't sell a toothpick and is phony.
    Sounds like he might need counseling.........