For the few who like MDL

Discussion in 'Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL)' started by Anonymous, Sep 3, 2012 at 3:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So there are many many post on this board regarding the negative aspects of this company. The people who like MDL just seem to tell others to leave the company. No one seems to disagree with what is said here and there are a lot of negatives here, far more than the majority of other companies, which leads me to believe there is truth to what is posted. I would like to here from those who like MDL, and address these concerns of below average pay, shady commission structure, expensive health insurance, managements lies and deception, and of coarse this terrible car so many post about. You never seem to disagree with these allegations, so tell me, what's left to like about this company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Working holidays is always fun!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At training week they usually take everyone to Outback Steakhouse for dinner. Definitely the highlight of my career at MDL. All downhill after that.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one likes MDL....they are DIRTY, SCUM & LIARS!!!!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you really feel?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you still with the company?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes i am still with the company and no im not going to tell you what region i am in.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let us know when you do leave the company so we can get a rep in there that wants to bust their ass

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is so funny that you can identify when management responds to posts in two seconds. MDL's motto "Bust your ass, hit your unreachable numbers, don't ask questions, if you're lucky you may keep your job, and possibly even get a small percentage of the secret calculation of bonus we promised you!"

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Busting your ass has nothing to do with the ability to earn a bonus at MDL! It's fixed and it obvious who makes bonus and who doesn't! Remember, this is the company that allows family members to report to other family members!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One BIG DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are the family members? What regions? Are they in management? First I have heard of it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dr. M's niece worked in Philly.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's it. A niece. Not much of a family business.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The family part is that Dr. M and his brother have different last names even though they have the same parents. I was told by upper management that they did it for "business reasons." What kind of shady business are you in that you have to change your last name?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The was the "mother in law" sales manager who managed the "daughter in law" AM out west for years. They finally broke that up this year. I think there was another family member involved in that mess too!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And what was the issue with that?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

50% of the reps in my region are at quota and will get commission. I am one of them.
    They give me a free car that I don’t have to pay for gas, insurance or maintenance. Saves miles on my personal car. Why would you expect a company to provide a car for you to use for personal use?
    The health insurance is expensive.
    My manager works with me whenever I ask her to and sometimes even when I don’t ask her to.
    Dr. M sends me an email every quarter congratulating me on making my numbers which has been every quarter since I started and I’m a relatively new rep.
    I get a paycheck every two weeks and do the job they hired me to do. The world does not owe me a living.
    I came from pharma. The pharma world is not what it used to be and everyone is getting laid off. Big base salary but a deadend career.
    I have no complaints.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here. There are just some ungrateful people out there. Quit complaining and get more business.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have never got an email from Dr. M congratulating me on meeting quota, and have exseeded it several times.