For the few who like MDL

Discussion in 'Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL)' started by Anonymous, Sep 3, 2012 at 3:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DON'T BE UPSET BY THE RESULTS YOU DIDN'T GET WITH THE WORK YOU DIDN'T DO.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's "you're." "You're" is a contraction; "your" is possessive. If YOU'RE going to attempt to ridicule one's intelligence based on their spelling/grammar, make sure YOUR's is correct. So much for that formal education you thought you had.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO ...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You al need to get a life. who would like MDL! This group should be shut down. This is not a medical comp, MDL is a joke!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree! MDL is by far the worst company I have ever worked for. That's not to say some people haven't had good experiences, however, my experience was nothing short of a nightmare. I think the biggest problem with MDL is the inconsistencies across the company and there is way too much gray area. Unfortunately I think it starts with the managers

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MDL - VT Joke! Poor Attitude!!

The work environment is poor. This is especially true from their sales department. Driven by 1 person who shouldn't even be a janitor; let alone sales director. It's all about "what have you done for me today?" When VT was just a sales rep she was a wall-flower, but kissed ass quite well. When she was promoted, it created quite an uproar. Several people in key position threaten to quit. Now VT is sales director and she has NO qualifications. None. VT has the wrong attitude and the fact she's running the sales department shows how little Dr. M cares about his company and employees and more about the almighty dollar. Red flags across the board on this outfit. Simply go to careerbuilders or any other job board and take notice of the multitude of job vacancies available for this outfit. And, no. This is not because of expansion. This is a perfect example of a textbook definition of a pump-ndump organization. If Dr. M truly cared about the future of his company he would reflect on the direction it's been going and the huge turn-over on a constant basis. Get rid of the Sales D and things will begin to improve.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mdl management............I so want to get fired. H-O-W did VT get freaking hired in the first place? What were her numbers like? If she did even minimal it was because the SD b4 Bob felt sorry for her and vt kissed ass oh-so good. Then she got promoted to reg mgr and that decision caused a fire-storm. Dr M had to basically step in and keep people from getting hurt. As it was, people quit. She then started a holy reign of terror in her region. Many people complained. Nothing happened. Never in my all my years have I ever seen anything like it. Dr. M just kept supporting her. then she got promoted again to SD and she's spreading her insane sense of how-to-do-business like cancer. i pray someday dr. m will read these posts and seriously consider what the hell he has done to his company. perhaps he'll even leave a post himself here. normal to have some, maybe 10%, of employees disgruntled. mdl has about 90% - 95% of employees who hate it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am quite interested in knowing all I can from everyone here about the person being referred to as vt. Please don't be afraid to speak the truth and how you feel.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just an fyi i think it is Dr M who is protecting VT. We used to go to Bob to override VT's stupid bs rules that kept us from getting business. He knew what she was all about but I think his hands were tied by Dr M who LOVES her. At least thats what I saw.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did dr m get angry and say everyone was just numbers to him? Did he arrange a conference call?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all, what does that have to do with the post you quoted? Second, the call was in response to posts on this board, and there were only "select" reps invited. Word got out to the entire sales force very quickly, so if you don't know about it you are either new (less than a year) or not an employee at all. The funny thing is, the rep who actually posted the comments that enraged M wasn't even included on the call invite list.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how did M or VT know who the rep was who posted on here?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how did they know it was only 1 rep? seems to be many. how long ago?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Until VT took over, MDL didn't even have a spot in the CP boards. Not long after she started her reign of terror, the posts began. One in particular caught Dr M's eye and he blew a gasket. He and VT apparently hand picked a few of the senior reps that they thought may have posted the comments, based on what information was shared, and had an emergency conference call where Dr M proceeded to name call and threaten all of the reps on the call. The plan totally backfired on them because from that point on, MDL has become one of the most active and negative company boards in the lab sector, especially considering the size of the company. In addition, many of the tenured and top performing reps who were on that call have subsequently left MDL and taken their talents elsewhere to companies that appreciate them or at least pay them better (which is pretty much any company).

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow.........what was said that M blew a gasket over? How did he threaten them? Unbelievable to me how one person ( vt ) can take an entire company down. Like you said.......b4 vt mdl did not have a single comment on cafepharma. Now look at it. I used to work there when she was a reg mgr. Trust me........she was the exact same way. I've seen her fire people in her region for even hesitating citing the script to a client. She had everyone check in with her every single day. Many things would not be expensed. We were told if we wanted more money.......go out and sell. Is there a bobbi j that works there?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If there was no job board before VT........and now it is one of the most active ( all negative; except where vt and other mgrs try to spin things )........Dr. M still hasn't a clue or he's so far involved with vt that he can't get rid of her? Maybe Dr. M feels vt could blackmail him. What is the one in particular? When was this? last Fall?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HEY! I worked at MDL I was honest, hard working and the real deal and did not know any better, all I got WAS SHIT BACK! SO WHOEVER POSTED ABOUT HAVING A CAR, AND A PAYCHECK CAN SUCK IT! No company should have an abusive SHREW running it! and base your company on cheap ass rules and regulations such as.................not being a penny over your budget and its taken out of your paycheck WHAT THE FUCK we are only trying to keep are jobs and make you fuckers money!!!!
    ENOUGH SAID!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES TRUE ON THE ORIGINAL COMMENT. they have the "if you don't like it leave mentality" and the "you are lucky to have a fucking job" mentality, well I could also hook for a living too, but don't want to live a life of abuse and feeling shitty about myself everyday, such as I did when I worked for MDL???! get the picture!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

COULD you hook for a living??

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They "questioned" the reps about post on CF?? ARe you kidding? What kind of place is this? I have an interview in florida next week and i think i will not show up!