For the Protection of Anyone Who Might Consider Coming On Board Here!

Discussion in 'Parnell Veterinary Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 30, 2016 at 12:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Would you recommend this company to a friend needing a job?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Beware the rats my friends, the ship she's a sinking!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ignore this person. Pretty sure it's actually RJ or EV. In another post by the same person below this, he/she said they found a job "straight away"--um, Americans don't say that, dumb ass. Now who's laughing their ass off?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now let's see which assholes actually get on this board to defend Parnell now that only TEN reps are left effective today. Ten out of forty hired to launch products just 14 months ago!

Anyone want to tell us how negative and crazy this board sounds now? Or how extreme these stories sound? Probably should have listened the first time.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is laughing? me. I have a job. so suck it. (a mutli national saying)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree that poster is an Aussie or Brit so has to be an executive. I've never heard an American say "straight away" either. Nice catch!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sorry but what an asshole thing to say. A bunch of people got laid off and you follow up with this stupid insensitive comment??? Let me tell me you, working for Parnell is nothing to be proud of my friend. It is not a positive thing to have on your resume. You will not be collecting a paycheck for much longer. Good luck on that sinking ship you're on.
    Ps - judging by your comment you belong at that piece of shit company. You should be so proud of yourself!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1,000% agree! Lots of people already did, now do or will soon regret working our tails off to bail water trying to make this company work. Isn't that stunning lack of judgment punishment enough? Seriously guys, employees both current and former should be supporting each other. Otherwise we are no better than those being vilified for duping us all. Whoever wrote that multinational statement, please go choke on some kangaroo jerky.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

don't work at Parnell. HA! so a bunch of others don't anymore too? hopefully they were the good ones who will get a job elsewhere straight away. like me. not like the other losers.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

to the above poster. you're either stupid or clever. stupid- by again using "straight away" again, or clever by using it to try and cover your tracks on who you really are. EV? RJ? AF? BM? someone else just being a troll? wish this site wasn't anonymous!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! You sure showed me. The only thing your comment shows is that you truly are an asshole. I feel bad for your current company. They hired an asshole.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmao!!!! Proof that Parnell leadership reads this board. So many posts taken down because of links to press releases about Parnell's recent grasping-at-straws financial choices (besides all the people let go in the last few weeks). That's okay, anyone reading this can look it up themselves. We don't have to link it specifically. And while you're at it, People, do a google search of "Parnell Veterinary Pharmaceuticals" and see what the top searched for things are at the bottom. Something specific this board has made sure to educate people about regarding RJ and his personal legal issues. You won't be able to find anything, but they are public record on the good old state of MO court site. Happy searching!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Parnell is onto the pinks...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock was almost reduced IN HALF today!

I'm sure that hurt RJ's ego. Now a cheeseburger at McDonalds is now more expensive than one Parnell share! Pink sheet stock... What a complete embarrassment. I'm sure you will have a lot of explaining to do this holiday with family and friends. "Oh.... the company is under valued." BS! It belongs on the pink sheets with the other sham companies.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it really should be a $15 stock, folks. Unfortunately, reality says your 2,000 shares are now worth $15.