For those reps with VA experience checkout PROMEDTEK

Discussion in 'Independent Medical Contractors' started by anonymous, Sep 11, 2018 at 10:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unlike many, I've built my career on servicing the VA hospital system. It can be frustrating, but can also help the patients with the greatest need. I found Promedtek while looking to fill out my bag and am very happy I did. It went from number 10 in my bag to number 1. It's on contract, has the only indication in its class and offers me commissions from dollar 1. I just found out that they are expanding. If you're looking to help patients in real need, and make money like the old days, I'd check out Promedtek.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

looking into it. 9-5 and a mon-fri gig doesn’t seem too bad. Spoke to one of the RVPs and seems like a perfect opportunity to gain my life back without fighting to get a $50 screw into a case.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoke to 2 former and 1 current RVP. Company is a shit show bordering on fraud. The fact that there are more former vps than current vps listed on LinkedIn is a warning. This is a father/son run scheme that milks the VA system. I opted to pass.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sadly, all 100% true