Forest/Actavis

Discussion in 'Durata Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Nov 14, 2014 at 9:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck at Forest/Actavis. It is the worst possible place for antibiotics. Good luck, trust me you're gonna need it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep. I heard they only want the rads and a few sales peeps anyway. No msls or mkt or anyone else. They think they can do it better so good luck to them! I'm way out even if they want me.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know there are a lot of rumors out there, but know this, you will all be retained. There are 18 sales positions open right now. Plus, they are expanding to a total of 230. They're only 178 territories right now.
    How many reps do you have left? Do the math. They are re-organizing every single territory to make room for all of you. I know it sounds like BS, but it's not. It was just announced at the sales meeting last week. We all know there will be too many territories, but at least for now, you will have a job.
    Believe it or don't. You will see. Try to breathe, and if you can get out of pharma altogether, probably even better.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you have Colorado reps. If so how many...one or two

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As of today: More to come I'm sure....

Montgomery, AL
    N. Miami
    SE Kansas
    Charleston, S. Carolina
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Atlanta/Athens, GA
    Downtown Los Angeles
    Bakersfield/Fresno, CA
    Lakeland/Kissimmee, FL
    Memphis, TN
    Nashville, TN
    S. Dallas, TX
    Houston, Tx

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One right now. Will probably expand to two.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

West Los Angeles is open too

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

West Los Angeles too.........

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The question still remains, how is it going to be accepted that Durata reps are making significantly more than their Forest DM's? And how long will that be allowed before some change occurs, it is well known and confirmed that nobody at Forest is making top dollar rep/DM. Then the question is how long will this sales force be in existence when the revenue or lack of growth will not support it. It is great to say we are going to be the best antinfective sales force in the industry, but the products will not support that. Generic products combined with an inhibitor, Dalvance which will only really grow significantly in practice based infusion centers for now and eventually with Osteo indication which will be at least 1.5 yrs away, Teflaro which has already about peaked... More rep's is not the answer, it is better science and r+d. These drugs will only become 1B in total sales if Osteo comes for Dalvance and price increases continue, after several years best case. To support this sales force, of this size, is not logical. Great there is a short term option, but long term this is highly questionable and most people that have good options right now outside this company or moving forward need to make a smart decision.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is gospel.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forest rep, here 4 years and making $138,400. Many of us are within range. You're not coming to a generics company, Forest wasn't generic before being acquired. However, those in ISF1 not making industry standard will likely get a bump.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've talked to current and former Forest DM's, people are not making that type of base at Forest. Most came from within PC at Forest, this is just simply untrue. The range is not that high, MANY Forest DM's making less than 100k base. 138,400 only with a stellar year of commission. We all know the truth, please stop the BS, Forest is the lowest paying company in the industry, even PDI pays more. Flex your muscle elsewhere, you cannot make anyone believe the impossible.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so glad you're in the KNOW. I am telling you that MANY of us hired from the outside have high bases. Started at 120k or higher. I am not retail and those of us paid higher are acute care hospiral reps. Once AA became national director, she put high bases to a screeching halt.
    I can tell you will be the most disgruntled of the bunch. It sucks you guys were bought, but maybe you should move on. You won't be happy here.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ISF1 rep here. Very successful both in hospital and prior to joining ISF1. My base is over $155k. So tell yourself whatever you want. You can make good coin here. Made over 200k last year without making President's Club (in top 20% though).

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes! For high-performing reps that have prior hospital experience, we get paid better. I am literally doing $209k this year. I'm not making this up. If you produce, you will make good money. If your salary is low coming in, negotiate up. There are rumblings that they will keep your salaries. They may freeze them for a period or two, who knows? Point is, they know they pay under industry standards for many people. The lower paygrade is for retail coming into hospital.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blah, blah, blah. If there are Forest Reps making 155k and larger bases, and they are trolling the Durata Cafepharma site, I would like to sell you some property in Alaska.

You can't hide from the fact that Reps/DM's on up, and down make piss poor money at Forest/Actavis, the information is out there. Those are the facts, keep waisting your time on our site trying to beat your chest. You make industry low money, and work for the worst company in the industry. Period. Done.

Most of us will choose to not be joining you, too many good opportunities to NOT WORK for the armpit of the industry, selling dogmeat products that offer no value over generics.

C-Ya.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This couldn't be more truth. Forest Hospital, Specialty, PC, DM's, CEO, yada-yada have always been the lowest paid in industry, bar none. And least respected, now it gets wose with a generic house thinking it can buy it's way to the top. Changes will be rapid in 2015, that is obvious.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then don't let the door hit you, you entitled and spoiled Durata rep. Good luck getting MedCo or Cubist to hire you. Just so you know, they are HEAVILY recruiting successful Forest ISF1 reps at top dollar.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WORD! AMazing salaries being offered to current Forest/Actavis hospital reps. Never understood the "forest/Actavis destroys careers" comments. I know scores of people who have gotten great jobs post-forest. And I know many tenured people who are heavily recruited and choose not to leave.